Searching The Easter Festival in relation to the Mysteries
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: jesus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Festivals and The Mysteries. The Adonis Mystery. The Easter Thought
- its essence? It is this: Christ Jesus, the Being who stands at the
- Friday is held in memory of this fact. Christ Jesus lies in the grave.
- Christ Jesus.
- Christ Jesus. For how does the Mystery of Golgotha appear to one who
- Jesus underwent even in the body. That is to say, He underwent it on a
- dwelling in the body of Jesus of Nazareth. Hence what the candidate
- could be undergone in the entire human nature by Christ Jesus upon
- body of Jesus of Nazareth. The act of Initiation that had been
- Sun-Being who took possession of the body of Jesus of Nazareth,
- body, in spite of the dissolving of the body of Jesus of Nazareth in
- regions of the sub-sensible into which Christ Jesus carried it. Hence,
- who knew that a Being of the Sun, a cosmic Being, had lived in Jesus
- into the body of Jesus of Nazareth. He has come down to Earth.
- Title: Lecture: Moon-birth and Sun-birth. Necessity and Freedom. Stages of the Ancient
- But the Sun forces were still known to the bearer of the Christ, Jesus
- this was felt to be the essential point. — In the body of Jesus
- His abode in the body of Jesus of Nazareth. This is the truth
- into Jesus of Nazareth to be present henceforward on the Earth; so
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: