Searching The Easter Festival in relation to the Mysteries
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bear
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Festivals and The Mysteries. The Adonis Mystery. The Easter Thought
- we bear in mind the fact that Easter is a movable festival, the date
- Title: Lecture: Moon-birth and Sun-birth. Necessity and Freedom. Stages of the Ancient
- But the Sun forces were still known to the bearer of the Christ, Jesus
- stands in connection with the earthly forces; he bears within himself
- before thou art initiated thou art an Earth-bearer, a
- cabbage-bearer, bearer of wild fowl, of veal, and so forth. But when
- cabbage-bearer, a pork-bearer, a veal-bearer, but a bearer of that
- henceforth bearer of the Sun forces (even as on Earth he might feel
- himself as a cabbage-bearer and the rest). In most of the ancient
- Title: Lecture: The Moon-secret Spring and Autumn mysteries
- was the degree of Initiation whereby man became a Christ-Bearer, that
- is to say, a bearer of the Sun Being, not a receiver of the Sun Being,
- but a bearer of the Sun Being. Just as the Moon itself when it is Full
- Moon is a bearer of Sunlight, so man became a bearer of the Christ, a
- Earth bear outward through stem and leaf of plant that which is raying
- Title: Lecture: The Mysteries of Ephesus The Aristotelian Categories
- this being who in a physical garment bears the God within him:
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: