Searching The Easter Festival in relation to the Mysteries
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: express
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Festivals and The Mysteries. The Adonis Mystery. The Easter Thought
- things were fading away, becoming waste and bare, Autumn, expressing
- Title: Lecture: Moon-birth and Sun-birth. Necessity and Freedom. Stages of the Ancient
- them and to express this reverence in sacred ritual, in prayer and
- expressing it will serve to characterise the facts.
- modern expression, needless to say!) to learn what was the content of
- writings, but the expression is already a derived one. Indeed I would
- what the expression Twice-born signifies. No doubt there
- expression the soul and spirit permeated itself with the
- Title: Lecture: The Moon-secret Spring and Autumn mysteries
- life is expressed in the forms of the constellations and in the
- movements of this body a soul-and-spirit comes to expression.
- that comes to expression, but a multiplicity. It is an immeasurable,
- infinite multiplicity of spiritual beings who express themselves in
- express myself pictorially I would say: the spiritual Beings of the
- knew, but they expressed the fact; for they brought these Moon forces
- To speak for a moment in terms of these Moon secrets, we may express
- Title: Lecture: The Mysteries of Ephesus The Aristotelian Categories
- comes to expression in the festivals of the year. We have understood
- into a spiritual listening and may be thus expressed. It was as though
- thus expressed her joy in all things growing, springing, sprouting in
- expression, for these words are addressed to the etheric body by the
- deepest truth and this deep truth is expressed in simple words when we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: