Searching The Easter Festival in relation to the Mysteries
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: live
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Festivals and The Mysteries. The Adonis Mystery. The Easter Thought
- Earth and lives on out into the far spaces of the Cosmic Ether, then
- whole Universe becomes his own. For three days he will live outward
- who knew that a Being of the Sun, a cosmic Being, had lived in Jesus
- thought of death itself was able to live on, but the thought of the
- must become alive again through the anthroposophical conception
- the ancient Mysteries can live on in the true Easter thought. And this
- Title: Lecture: Moon-birth and Sun-birth. Necessity and Freedom. Stages of the Ancient
- live without a consciousness of his non-earthly, cosmic relationships.
- lives in him as the forces of nutrition, breathing and the like, in a
- Our lives today (and it has been so for more than two thousand years)
- the Mystery Schools, and in these the lives of the young folk were
- more ancient Mysteries) must live with the Sun instead of with the
- the stars, spiritual Beings live. They can be known only if one has
- live within the Universe, thus learning to know the spiritual essence
- depends on them. But that I can live and move as a free inner Being
- Gate of Death! When he lives and moves freely in the spiritual world,
- Title: Lecture: The Moon-secret Spring and Autumn mysteries
- All the multitude of spiritual beings who live in the stars are
- into cosmic space. There were also those Beings who lived in ancient
- live in his etheric body. He could hold himself apart from the
- physical body and live in the etheric body only. And when he thus
- lived in the etheric body he lived with all the things of which I have
- just spoken, he lived not with the speech that is formed through the
- truly, an unwisdom. He lived directly within the wisdom of Jupiter; he
- lived in the wisdom of Jupiter because he could unite with the Moon
- Earth and lived as a being in the Moon light. But this Moon light was
- configurated, differentiated, modified by what lived in the other
- transitory at work in her, in men there lives the Eternal which we
- Title: Lecture: The Mysteries of Ephesus The Aristotelian Categories
- the Earth again and again in their repeated earthly lives. Thus they
- But the human beings of every age live in a particular environment.
- spiritual life of the world live in the Mysteries? I showed yesterday
- truly say, nowhere have men lived with the growth of the plant life,
- alive and vivid to the Ephesian pupils and Initiates. And there was a
- clothe himself in a physical body that he may live on, on Earth, as
- memory of the old Ephesian time which both of them had lived through
- ever more and more to live in these simple concepts, and to experience
- wisdom which lived and shed its light in the ancient Mysteries.
- universe wherein the Spirit lives. For the concern of the Goetheanum
- Then, when we can do this, we shall feel as one part of all that lives
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: