Searching The Easter Festival in relation to the Mysteries
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pass
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Festivals and The Mysteries. The Adonis Mystery. The Easter Thought
- centre of the Christian consciousness, passes through death. Good
- the passage through death may come before your souls, that you may not
- are to remember another thing. Remember how man passes through the
- experiences only what is transient. But when he has passed from the
- Spirit-land, three days after passing through the gate of death.
- passes through the gate of death.
- and passing in their souls through death, rising into the Sun-sphere
- human soul was aware how the man who in the earthly sense passes
- Title: Lecture: Moon-birth and Sun-birth. Necessity and Freedom. Stages of the Ancient
- physical man he escapes when he passes through the gate of
- maintains the human being when he passes through the gate of death
- Christos. Hence he who had passed beyond the three Degrees
- Title: Lecture: The Moon-secret Spring and Autumn mysteries
- has passed through the time between death and a new birth. He has
- lead man to remember, not how they passed through death into the
- Passing thus from earthly secrets to cosmic secrets, from earthly
- Title: Lecture: The Mysteries of Ephesus The Aristotelian Categories
- spiritual life that passed through the world and evolved through
- true inner freedom and are ripe to pass on to what should follow the
- number of human beings have passed through incarnations in which the
- pre-earthly life which we pass through as we approach the Earth once
- wisdom had passed through these Temple spaces! Now that the flames
- Passivity (or Suffering)
- Space, Time, Position, Activity, Passivity, you will learn to read in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: