Searching The Easter Festival in relation to the Mysteries
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: true
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Festivals and The Mysteries. The Adonis Mystery. The Easter Thought
- arises for the true Christian from the fact of the Resurrection of
- True it is that in many respects the ancient peoples confused the
- were true images of what man experiences in the wide spaces of the
- resurrection as the Christ. Yet it remains true that but for this
- true perception of the Spiritual itself. Autumn no longer has the
- or image of the God was lifted out again, the true believer
- reawakening the sense of man to the true Resurrection thought.
- the ancient Mysteries can live on in the true Easter thought. And this
- will still be possible if there arises a true conception of the body,
- Title: Lecture: Moon-birth and Sun-birth. Necessity and Freedom. Stages of the Ancient
- Indeed it is true to say that by the methods of knowledge recognised
- the true light. But I have to draw attention to matters which must
- candidate could attain true Knowledge or initiation, the first
- one today can have any real conception of such humility. True, the men
- is true, but that is spiritual melody. Whatever is earthly music has
- the true sciences of Earth are Geometry, Architecture, Music and
- renewed. This will also be our task: out of a right and true
- Title: Lecture: The Mysteries of Ephesus The Aristotelian Categories
- true inner freedom and are ripe to pass on to what should follow the
- reverence and true respect. For if we do not revere, if we do not
- treasure it, true knowledge or indeed any spiritual life of mankind is
- We want to gain a true and vivid conception of how this light-ether
- the true dignity of man throughout the Cosmos gathered together in the
- hearts in the true way.
- these human hearts must be able to open themselves in the true way.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: