Searching The Easter Festival in relation to the Mysteries
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: year
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Introductory Remarks: The Easter Festival in relation to the Mysteries
- Year and the Mysteries of the past as well as those belonging to the
- Title: Publisher Note: The Easter Festival in relation to the Mysteries
- Cycle of the Year as Breathing Process of the Earth.
- I. Works written between the years 1883 and 1925.
- Title: Lecture: Festivals and The Mysteries. The Adonis Mystery. The Easter Thought
- of which has to be reckoned year by year from that constellation of
- the year as our Easter, was a kind of Resurrection festival of Nature
- thousands and thousands of years, human beings have been led through
- repeated again and again through long, long years, now became a
- year, the Earth in a second year, in a third year, and so on in the
- awakened in the human spirit year by year in the Autumn season. In
- Title: Lecture: Moon-birth and Sun-birth. Necessity and Freedom. Stages of the Ancient
- the time we are now considering lies many thousands of years before
- Our lives today (and it has been so for more than two thousand years)
- thirtieth year of life remains for present day humanity to a large
- different eight or nine thousand years before the Christian era. In
- those epochs man developed until about the thirtieth year of his life
- thirtieth year a far-reaching metamorphosis took place in him. I will
- thirtieth year of his life a man had made the acquaintance of another
- man, say, three or four years younger than himself. His friend would
- thirtieth year. So they became aware, In my thirtieth year I
- year, and that then the Sun forces had entered into the development of
- another in man's development. In the thirtieth year of his life he
- became a Sun man, that is to say, a free man. Until the thirtieth year
- of Nazareth, in the thirtieth year of his life, a transformation had
- the ancient Mysteries not at a certain season of the year but
- thirtieth year of his life; and in subsequent times there still
- Spring Equinox. The Easter Festival of the year is fixed for the
- Title: Lecture: The Moon-secret Spring and Autumn mysteries
- say that those old Initiates in a certain sense experienced the year
- in their inner life, the year with its sacred Festivities. An old
- that which determines the whole meaning of the year.
- the inner structure in the order of our festivals throughout the year.
- Title: Lecture: The Mysteries of Ephesus The Aristotelian Categories
- comes to expression in the festivals of the year. We have understood
- how the fixing of the yearly Easter Festival proceeds from the
- it in our circle, indeed we mentioned it many years ago. When the
- through thousands and thousands of years flowed at length into
- Christmas and New Year, the very time in which our misfortune came
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: