Searching Karmic Relationships: Esoteric Studies - Volume V
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: realm
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Karmic Relationships, V: Introductory Address
- spiritual realms which make use of human beings on Earth to attain
- Title: Karmic Relationships, V: Lecture II
- belongs to these realms of super-sensible existence just as surely as
- Earth, ascended into the Cosmos, passed through the cosmic realms and
- a realm near the Earth. But for the heart one would have to make a
- Title: Karmic Relationships, V: Lecture III
- nature. In the realm into which he enters after death, exactly the
- realm of the natural orders of animal, plant, mineral; when he passes
- through the gate of death he enters the realm of Beings ranking above
- the realm of spirit — whatever may be the designation used in
- existence. And in trying to envisage the spiritual realm above him,
- of all, into the realm of the lowest Hierarchy: Angeloi, Archangeloi,
- aware that just as in the earthly realm everything around us means
- something to our senses, what the spiritual realm contains means
- — from the realms of spirit. For then we behold the deeds of
- the realm of spirit we behold the deeds of the Seraphim, Cherubim and
- other realms of existence. More and more the longing arises in him
- Title: Karmic Relationships, V: Lecture IV
- development; man no longer brought down into the physical realm any
- Title: Karmic Relationships, V: Lecture V
- realm he has entered — Beings who have never been on Earth, who
- were always super-sensible Beings; in their realm he learns how to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: