Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: saturn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Synopses of Contents
- on Lead. We leave our body completely and rise to the Saturn
- its earlier incarnations of Moon, Sun and Saturn (see
- The Saturn
- forces of Saturn work in every organ. Through the search for Saturn,
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Three: Form and Substantiality of the Mineral Kingdom in Relation to the Levels of Consciousness in Man
- lead consciousness which reaches to the Saturn sphere; our head
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Six: Initiation-Knowledge, Waking Consciousness and Dream Consciousness
- mysteries of Saturn — mysteries which, as we shall see in the
- attributed to the influences of the Saturn sphere.
- which mould us from birth to death. When we have reached the Saturn
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Seven: Knowledge of the World of Stars. Differentiation of the Historical Epochs of Mankind and their Spiritual Background
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Nine: Abnormal Paths into the Spiritual World and their Transformation
- incarnations of Moon, Sun and Saturn.
- Earth incarnation as far back as the Saturn incarnation, whereas all
- that I found it possible to penetrate to the Sun and Saturn spheres.
- it. Then it was possible to understand this whole sequence of Saturn,
- Initiates, to its origin in Saturn.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Ten: Influences of the Extra-Terrestrial Cosmos Upon the Consciousness of Man
- — the impulses of the Saturn sphere.
- consciousness, the Saturn sphere is now charmed into the scientific
- consciousness. We become aware that the forces of Saturn work in a
- Saturn influences everywhere. Just as in the earlier stages we
- now, through identification with the search for Saturn, for the inner
- Saturn sphere and the whole man is seen as a gigantic cosmic Being
- Earth. When this happens there enters into the world of the Saturn
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: