Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: active
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Synopses of Contents
- the spiritual is active within the physical. Maya — the
- black magic surrounds the Earth and is actively opposed to all
- When, during sleep, the Moon forces begin to be inwardly active in
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture One: Nature is the Great Illusion; Know Thyself
- is operative at all times and actively permeates the physical at some
- accept the phenomenal world as it is and take an active part in it?
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Two: The Three Worlds and their Reflected Images
- though it was more active, capable of stimulating the
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Three: Form and Substantiality of the Mineral Kingdom in Relation to the Levels of Consciousness in Man
- active, spiritual principle in the Cosmos. In its progressive descent
- of mind which enables us to take active steps to see beyond this
- at the salt crystal, we realize that a spiritual principle is active
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Four: The Secret of Investigation into Other Realms through the Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- becomes all the more attractive when they hear that the practice
- to operate too actively.
- consciousness below the heart is too active, the consciousness in the
- belong to the younger generation which is in active revolt against
- stones and plants, a warmth that is actively operating within all
- in an emasculated form. These ancient Mysteries were still actively
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Five: The Inner Vitalization of the Soul through the Qualities of the Metallic Nature
- unexpected and striking effects and how the soul was actively
- mind and senses, as if everything were active, alive and
- training of the inner life. Through the active influence of
- forces from former incarnations are actively working. In man's
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Six: Initiation-Knowledge, Waking Consciousness and Dream Consciousness
- life must be active, lively and responsive. But there is a danger of
- When someone dreams that an attractive and tasty meal is set before
- aware of the presence of spiritual powers who are actively striving
- not active within him from birth to his seventh year. He perceives
- the Mercury mysteries were not active within him; nor would he be
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Seven: Knowledge of the World of Stars. Differentiation of the Historical Epochs of Mankind and their Spiritual Background
- service of illicit Moon forces. It is this region that is actively
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eight: Potential Aberrations in Spiritual Investigation
- respond actively because that which should be under the control of
- the Ego — now becomes active within him.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Nine: Abnormal Paths into the Spiritual World and their Transformation
- investigation over the years. There has always been an active
- active permeation of art by the spirit when it can be finally
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Ten: Influences of the Extra-Terrestrial Cosmos Upon the Consciousness of Man
- active within his Ego and astral body during his nocturnal waking
- in. When the Moon forces begin to be inwardly active in this second
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: