Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: around
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture One: Nature is the Great Illusion; Know Thyself
- different from anything I see and hear around me. I must arrive at an
- (he is clear-sighted, he is aware of the world around). These
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Two: The Three Worlds and their Reflected Images
- comes into this hall and looks around, he will, of course, see the
- conscious, I see objects around me, hear other people speak to me,
- another peculiarity. We may dream of snakes all around us, of snakes
- On the other hand, he begins to dream of something else around them,
- moving about independently; they are the balls lying around as
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Four: The Secret of Investigation into Other Realms through the Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- around, in the manifestations of warmth, light, colour and life. They
- its totality. Beneath our feet are the plants and around us are
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Five: The Inner Vitalization of the Soul through the Qualities of the Metallic Nature
- — everywhere around us we would perceive earth, water, air and
- in the world around what man perceives when his senses are
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Six: Initiation-Knowledge, Waking Consciousness and Dream Consciousness
- We perceive external impressions of the world around because
- around were dark and silent. But it was never intended that the
- and are unable to perceive the vast, majestic world around us. Take
- around him. He perceives spiritually with that which in normal
- experience a purely Earth environment around us. But we are, in
- of vision, then we see a totally different world around us. The
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eight: Potential Aberrations in Spiritual Investigation
- Earth, the etheric body around it and the astral element seemingly
- to exist. They are always around us, for we inhabit the same world as
- this in mind, we shall realize that everywhere around us is another
- but which grow up around the spiritualist circle, and from their
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Nine: Abnormal Paths into the Spiritual World and their Transformation
- impression of the aura around him. It was the true aura, not merely a
- counterpart, he imagined in a true dream the aura around him. If he
- physical body, we should be unable to walk or move around, because we
- medium or somnambulist blindly stumbles around. In our present
- medium, projects all kinds of manifestations into the world around.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Ten: Influences of the Extra-Terrestrial Cosmos Upon the Consciousness of Man
- perception of objects around us to the reflected rays of the Sun.
- first, the normal man, seeks to wander around in the light of the
- differ in kind from those of nature. He begins to wander around. As a
- lying in bed, as he would normally do, he wanders around and climbs
- begins to invade and illumine all around — and the spiritual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: