Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: asleep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Two: The Three Worlds and their Reflected Images
- dreamlike. Today, if someone were asleep and you were all sitting
- asleep up to this moment.” They believed that they preserved a
- yourself to be asleep, when dreams arise which are often so
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Three: Form and Substantiality of the Mineral Kingdom in Relation to the Levels of Consciousness in Man
- consciousness he is asleep. If we awaken them and develop them, we
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Four: The Secret of Investigation into Other Realms through the Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- whilst you were asleep, he would perceive the plants, mountains,
- experienced; so that, whilst falling asleep, the sleeper not only
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Six: Initiation-Knowledge, Waking Consciousness and Dream Consciousness
- process of falling asleep. The physical and etheric bodies are left
- asleep. Dreamless sleep means that we live in the Ego and astral body
- forms. So far as these are concerned, he is asleep. Now picture a man
- In relation to the spiritual he is asleep. Such is man's condition in
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Ten: Influences of the Extra-Terrestrial Cosmos Upon the Consciousness of Man
- astral body and Ego, we find that between falling asleep and waking
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: