Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bear
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Publisher's Note
- A list of literature bearing directly upon the
- Title: True/False Paths: Synopses of Contents
- life. The bearers of these forces centred round the Archangel
- bodies. In the waking state this is reversed. We bear the Moon
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture One: Nature is the Great Illusion; Know Thyself
- and towards autumn they ripen and bear fruit. We see them grow, fade
- period of time and thus would bear new growing-points on their stems.
- comes to the conclusion: I bear within me some quality that is
- We must bear
- in a position to find our bearings in relation to the paths leading
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Two: The Three Worlds and their Reflected Images
- you go through life you emphatically bear your psychic life with its
- discover that, as human beings, we bear within us that which is the
- bears these three worlds within himself. We feel to some extent the
- the heavens. We bear within ourselves the physical, astral and
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Three: Form and Substantiality of the Mineral Kingdom in Relation to the Levels of Consciousness in Man
- of reality, but we must learn to bear the pain and suffering this
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Four: The Secret of Investigation into Other Realms through the Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- your inner life bear witness every moment of the day to a plenitude
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Five: The Inner Vitalization of the Soul through the Qualities of the Metallic Nature
- for the life of the soul and spirit, when we bear in mind their
- being, isolates it and bears it into that spiritual world whose
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eight: Potential Aberrations in Spiritual Investigation
- interesting. We find that our astral body is the bearer of forces
- Instead of being the bearer of the human Ego, such a medium is,
- If we bear
- crocuses are growing. In order to find the plants that bear the
- which no longer bear the same aspect as in the kingdom of the dead,
- that ought to advance the course of human evolution and bear fruit in
- to a dim impression. This bears the same relationship to the
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Nine: Abnormal Paths into the Spiritual World and their Transformation
- etheric body. The medium and somnambulist bear within them in their
- We must bear
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Ten: Influences of the Extra-Terrestrial Cosmos Upon the Consciousness of Man
- which he now bears within himself until the moment of waking.
- day without, within himself he bears the night. In the daytime there
- organs man bears within him the images of divine-spiritual
- course of our spiritual experiences. We must bear in mind that all
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eleven: What is the Position in Respect of Spiritual Investigation and the Understanding of Spiritual Investigation?
- reflect a different kind of outlook, which bears no
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: