Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: body
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Synopses of Contents
- A being with body, soul and spirit —
- A being with body and soul on Earth, but whose spirit
- A being with body on Earth, the soul in the astral
- begin to leave our body and ascend into the Cosmos as far as the
- on Lead. We leave our body completely and rise to the Saturn
- world of elements. Mercury stimulates the astral body. Man becomes
- Physical body is scarcely
- The etheric body — a
- body of formative forces — can be perceived by the
- The astral body: is
- Sleep. The astral body and Ego leave the body but
- world and the after-vibrations in the astral body, the dream arises.
- with Ego and astral body. This form of perception was developed
- body and then dreamed the form belonging to it. The ancient painters
- unconsciously, in his Ego and astral body. In the medium, Ego and
- astral body are outside the physical and etheric bodies and he has no
- withdrawal of Ego and astral body from an organ.
- astral body and Ego. In waking life we experience the Sun externally.
- influences within us, in the astral body and Ego, and we experience
- linked to the normal consciousness of the physical body.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Two: The Three Worlds and their Reflected Images
- body even when they are awake.
- suppose that you add to your body by tying a string to each finger of
- can say: a being who possesses body, soul and spirit here on Earth is
- a human being. A being with body and soul here on Earth, but whose
- only a body in the physical world, the soul in the second world and
- the spirit in the third world, so that the body is only a reflected
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Three: Form and Substantiality of the Mineral Kingdom in Relation to the Levels of Consciousness in Man
- totality, as an entity consisting of body, soul and spirit, we have
- withdraw from the body and become integrated into the universe. The
- withdrawing still further from the body and ultimately reaches
- have left our body on Earth, that we have ascended into the Cosmos
- substantiality and metallity, you relinquish the body
- completely. You are left in no doubt that your physical body and
- etheric body are left behind on Earth. They appear strange and
- which it rests. Consciousness has left the body through the crown
- the heart and is diffused over the whole body.
- though we had a second body, a second man within us. We have a
- the body and move about freely in the spiritual world. He can
- be separated from the body, though at the cost of increasing pain.
- When we are dissociated from the body we have a wider range of
- the body, we are then able to follow a person who has passed through
- Earth. When we relinquish the body with the second man, that is with
- the second man who can relinquish the physical body, if only for a
- second man who relinquishes the physical body. We have suffered
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Four: The Secret of Investigation into Other Realms through the Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- body, of this finely distributed, highly potentized copper that
- physical body is differently constituted from that of the ancients,
- understand the nature of the human body, we know that its functioning
- however, we are aware that changes take place in the body, even in
- for example, that we experience a change in that region of the body
- administering copper. I have already pointed out that man's body
- the planets and the soul emerging from the body into the Cosmos. All
- prisoner of your own body, of your own world, but will inhabit that
- body and you will be sharing the radiance of the stars and the
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Five: The Inner Vitalization of the Soul through the Qualities of the Metallic Nature
- from the physical and elemental worlds. The astral body of man is
- inner tensions and is able to relinquish the physical body and
- treatment is to introduce the metallity into the body that will
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Six: Initiation-Knowledge, Waking Consciousness and Dream Consciousness
- life man possesses a physical body, the body which is perceptible .to
- member is the etheric body which is described in more detail in my
- The etheric body or body of formative forces is a delicate organization,
- accompany the dead in the first years after death. This etheric body
- is more intimately linked with the Cosmos than the physical body
- old terminology — is called the astral body. This is an
- perceived in the same way as the etheric body. If we were to try to
- perceive the astral body with the cognitive faculty by means of which
- should see nothing but a void, a vacuum, where the astral body is
- man possesses a physical body that is perceptible to the
- senses; an etheric body perceptible to Imagination by virtue of
- we try to perceive the astral body with the aid of these forces, we
- spiritual vehicle, the astral body of man.
- body and Ego which are in the spiritual world, but we cannot perceive
- with the astral body and Ego if we possess only normal consciousness.
- the physical body is endowed with eyes and ears. At the present stage
- of man's evolution we find that in ordinary life his astral body and
- Ego, unlike the physical body, are not endowed with eyes and
- body in the physical world bereft of eyes and ears, so that all
- astral body and the Ego should always remain without organs, without
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Seven: Knowledge of the World of Stars. Differentiation of the Historical Epochs of Mankind and their Spiritual Background
- body, remains more in the background, and other spiritual beings who
- body united with the Earth and later split off from the Earth. These
- that the physical body is surrounded by a subtle aura of red,
- the body. Moriz Benedikt tells us how he demonstrated the coloured
- aura. He showed the left side of the body under normal conditions of
- Ego, are then transmitted to the astral body which executes its
- etheric body and down into the physical body. Certain elementary
- body; the whole etheric body is involved in the process, which then
- impresses itself strongly in the physical body. In the case of these
- ectoplasm issues from a certain part of the body, a form that
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eight: Potential Aberrations in Spiritual Investigation
- perceive that it possesses a physical and etheric body and that the
- Earth, the etheric body around it and the astral element seemingly
- with an astral body and fashion it inwardly into a sentient being,
- interesting. We find that our astral body is the bearer of forces
- understanding of poison when we realize that man's astral body
- spiritual essence is incarnated in the physical body. The
- physical body is an intermediary for the activities of the
- described, with webbed feet and strange kangaroo-like body. Such a
- experiment: with his body wholly immersed in the bath he lifted first
- filled with water is placed on a bench and a solid body suspended by
- We find that the weight of the body is less in water than in air.
- When a solid body is immersed in a fluid it experiences an up-thrust
- whole body contains all manner of solid constituents which also
- be situated — otherwise astral body, etheric body and so on,
- grows so lethargic that his body becomes wholly passive and
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Nine: Abnormal Paths into the Spiritual World and their Transformation
- is subject to dreams and that his astral body registers during the
- behind, whilst his astral body and Ego are outside his body. In the
- astral body which is still outside the physical and etheric bodies,
- his astral body. The difference, therefore, between the Initiate and
- Initiate experiences with his astral body as well.
- “wings” of the astral body and Ego, a dangerous situation
- of the physical body, he also possessed another faculty —
- physical body. And then he dreamed the form of the spiritual
- example where it contacts the astral body also.
- body into the worlds I had to describe.
- astral body. Even though he has no conscious perceptions in the
- astral body, he nevertheless lives within it. He lives wholly in his
- Ego and astral body outside his physical and etheric bodies. He is
- astral body are outside his physical and etheric bodies; but in this
- case, as I have pointed out, his Ego and astral body are possessed by
- and astral body are outside the physical and etheric bodies. The Ego
- and astral body are suppressed, for another being takes them over.
- physical body, we should be unable to walk or move around, because we
- must not enter into the etheric body.
- still to work to a certain extent upon the etheric body, although not
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Ten: Influences of the Extra-Terrestrial Cosmos Upon the Consciousness of Man
- astral body and Ego, we find that between falling asleep and waking
- he carefully preserves in the astral body and Ego the Sun
- and astral body and we perceive it with our spiritual eyes. Between
- the Ego and astral body of man follow the same pattern. In the waking
- therefore, when man's astral body and Ego are outside his physical
- body, irradiating the skin and penetrating into the human being
- astral body; in the physical and etheric bodies the workings of the
- the Moon. For, although the astral body and Ego are outside, they
- body within us are subject to the stored-up Moon forces.
- stored up Moon forces. During sleep the Sun inhabits the astral body
- active within his Ego and astral body during his nocturnal waking
- experience outside his physical body. .
- second man stays within the body and remains linked to the ordinary,
- matter-of-fact consciousness associated with the physical body. We
- body, loses consciousness and enters into the Cosmos that has
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eleven: What is the Position in Respect of Spiritual Investigation and the Understanding of Spiritual Investigation?
- has many mansions. His physical body lives in a different world from
- his etheric body, his etheric body again in a different world from
- his astral body and both live in different worlds from the
- wills something in the head and is then transmitted to the whole body
- through feeling, so that a man wills in the whole of his body,
- sulphur has no karma. Only the sulphur associated with the human body
- processes of birth, the physical body and etheric body
- the astral body and Ego, is subject to the forces of decay and
- that, as his body declines, there is a burgeoning of the Ego and the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: