Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: centre
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Synopses of Contents
- Man's centre
- consciousness. Stability is centred in the heart and this centre is
- It radiates from the centre below the heart and the
- life. The bearers of these forces centred round the Archangel
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture One: Nature is the Great Illusion; Know Thyself
- today, did the Mystery Centres arise, Centres that were dedicated to
- be illustrated diagrammatically — the sun in the centre
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Two: The Three Worlds and their Reflected Images
- approximately as follows: a luminous, greenish-blue centre,
- luminous in the centre and surrounded by a halo. It travelled
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Three: Form and Substantiality of the Mineral Kingdom in Relation to the Levels of Consciousness in Man
- I am firmly anchored, I cannot drift from my moorings; the centre of
- mineral being and we really begin to feel in ourselves that centre of
- the clear impression that his centre of gravity lies in the heart.
- This centre guards him against extremes, prevents him from being the
- that everything that provides stability is centred in the cardiac
- the heart centre of man. On the basis of this information we are now
- anchors your consciousness to the Earth. That which has its centre in
- that which has its centre in the forehead (tin). The iron
- consciousness that is centred in the cranium man always remains in a
- in the head centre. What determines your human condition between
- birth and death is the heart centre. Whether you write good or
- centre. It is pure illusion to imagine that man's head consciousness
- below are their reflected images. Crowning all is the centre of the
- centre is oblivious of the articles we write, they are the product of
- the heart centre. But the head is fully aware of the happenings in
- copper it pervades our whole being. It radiates from the centre below
- above the heart centre, our consciousness becomes more dimmed, we are
- heart centre our consciousness is intensified. We enter a world
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Four: The Secret of Investigation into Other Realms through the Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- heart centre. Other states of consciousness are associated with other
- dead, the consciousness below the heart centre is modified; it begins
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Seven: Knowledge of the World of Stars. Differentiation of the Historical Epochs of Mankind and their Spiritual Background
- the centre of whirling forces, a condition that is dangerously
- associate with human beings. Thus centres of black magic arise where
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eleven: What is the Position in Respect of Spiritual Investigation and the Understanding of Spiritual Investigation?
- which they are presented in recognized schools or centres of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: