Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: contact
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Synopses of Contents
- on Silver. Man is brought into contact with that which comes
- medium we contact the plant archetypes but in a world that is foreign
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Three: Form and Substantiality of the Mineral Kingdom in Relation to the Levels of Consciousness in Man
- in contact with the cosmic All and see the emergence of the crystals
- ascending consciousness and contact the world where we see the
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Four: The Secret of Investigation into Other Realms through the Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- the ancients were in contact with the hidden side of nature. Could we
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Five: The Inner Vitalization of the Soul through the Qualities of the Metallic Nature
- contact that Being who is ever present as the Goddess Natura, that
- into contact with that same world when they have severed their
- the disclosures of the person who is in contact with the dead in the
- brings him into direct contact with all the forces and impulses that
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Six: Initiation-Knowledge, Waking Consciousness and Dream Consciousness
- as they continue to vibrate, come in contact with the surrounding
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Seven: Knowledge of the World of Stars. Differentiation of the Historical Epochs of Mankind and their Spiritual Background
- into relationship with the discarnate souls we wish to contact.
- feel the need to approach them directly, but rather to make contact
- later years did the need arise to have direct contact with him as a
- contact with a personality such as Brunetto Latini, or with those who
- try to make spiritual contact with these men and report all that can
- contact these beings, we are immediately aware that they have a
- world. Men were unwilling to seek contact with the beings who, under
- in this way he contacts elementary beings who, as it were, watch
- in whom all this remains in the subconscious has no contact with
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eight: Potential Aberrations in Spiritual Investigation
- death, the world where we contact the dead many decades after death,
- direct contact cannot do it and therefore we as human beings cannot
- they come in contact with our own, when, for example, we build a
- mediums and in this way temporarily enter our world. If we contact
- the fact that those who contact these beings have no understanding of
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Nine: Abnormal Paths into the Spiritual World and their Transformation
- contacts? I have already spoken about this, but today I would like to
- this level of consciousness, we gradually contact earthly
- dream life is in contact with the Ego only, but here we have an
- example where it contacts the astral body also.
- make direct contact with the physical body, and hence with the
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Ten: Influences of the Extra-Terrestrial Cosmos Upon the Consciousness of Man
- then makes contact with magical forces, i.e. anomalous forces which
- this case however, we do not contact the actual external Moon
- have direct contact with the spiritual, then we are on the false
- vision. Only at a further stage does the vision really contact the
- influences are added to those of Mercury. Then, when we contact the
- ill at ease when they are brought in contact with this path, but none
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eleven: What is the Position in Respect of Spiritual Investigation and the Understanding of Spiritual Investigation?
- already pointed out. In his psychic life man contacts the world
- contacted were their own or other people's, or what they
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: