Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: down
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Synopses of Contents
- must not be drawn down into the physical world as in spiritualism.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture One: Nature is the Great Illusion; Know Thyself
- down to us from the past. From the fusion of these two sayings
- laid down by tradition. If you had gone to an old physician and had
- today has torn down the edifice of the old spirituality, so
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Two: The Three Worlds and their Reflected Images
- existence has partly broken down today. In fact, I have known men who
- regard a chair as a reality. You can set it down on the floor; you
- of man — that you could sit down on the thought of a chair. You
- but we drag it down to Earth. The animal leaves something of itself
- quadruped. We drag down to Earth what the animal leaves behind in the
- human beings we drag it down to Earth.
- connection between the Earth and the heavens, between looking down
- we can look down upon the growing plant-cover of the Earth as
- real being of the plants in the higher spheres. We bring down into
- spirit, for the plant-beings live in that world and send down
- this astral world we bring down into the physical world. We also
- down to Earth, whereas we bring down the realities of our
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Three: Form and Substantiality of the Mineral Kingdom in Relation to the Levels of Consciousness in Man
- cosmic energy of the plants which streams down from above. We see
- stream of cosmic energy flows down from above, the Earth offers
- acts upon us like a leaden weight that drags us down and threatens to
- with a breakdown of the whole consciousness and a collapse into total
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Four: The Secret of Investigation into Other Realms through the Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- he was aware of Persephone sinking down through the eyes into the
- and the formative forces which work down into the Earth from above.
- knowledge was toned down to the abstraction we know as nature today
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Six: Initiation-Knowledge, Waking Consciousness and Dream Consciousness
- the other stars shine into this sphere. Sun and Moon send down to
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Seven: Knowledge of the World of Stars. Differentiation of the Historical Epochs of Mankind and their Spiritual Background
- unknown because their names have not been handed down to posterity,
- we will suppose, has simply written down his name, the other has
- these words are written down, how everyone writes differently
- etheric body and down into the physical body. Certain elementary
- damped down their surface consciousness and who have a certain
- man's perception of his life experiences which has slipped down
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eight: Potential Aberrations in Spiritual Investigation
- suffered syncope. Whenever man's consciousness is damped down, not
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Nine: Abnormal Paths into the Spiritual World and their Transformation
- thrust down into, immersed in his own being, and his own being is
- down into the world of dream, we are immersed in the formless, in
- significant. When the Initiate sinks down into the world of dreams in
- whose consciousness has been damped down in this way are thus
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eleven: What is the Position in Respect of Spiritual Investigation and the Understanding of Spiritual Investigation?
- indefinite. The thought that is imbued with feeling passes down into
- and from feeling — it follows a downward direction in man
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: