Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: exercise
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Synopses of Contents
- exercises to carry over the dream life into waking life. This is the
- exercises lead to the emptied consciousness. By an act of will it is
- through spiritual exercises we must seek forms of knowledge
- exercises in concentration and meditation dream life can be invested
- need for correct exercises in meditation.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Two: The Three Worlds and their Reflected Images
- exercises — we will speak of them later — so that by
- is given added life and vigour. Through these exercises thoughts
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Three: Form and Substantiality of the Mineral Kingdom in Relation to the Levels of Consciousness in Man
- spiritual exercises adequately, no harm can result; otherwise a
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Four: The Secret of Investigation into Other Realms through the Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- exercises which are recommended; they take up so much
- and the exercises are quietly dropped. Not surprisingly these people
- exercises excessively irksome.
- certain specific spiritual exercises. In such cases, years rather
- exercises are indicated. But of course no information is given of how
- directives have already been given — exercises to promote
- self-confidence, for example, and exercises in concentration upon
- some specific theme or object. Such exercises, in effect, are already
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Six: Initiation-Knowledge, Waking Consciousness and Dream Consciousness
- meditation, concentration or some other spiritual exercises, either
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Seven: Knowledge of the World of Stars. Differentiation of the Historical Epochs of Mankind and their Spiritual Background
- preceding epoch other forces exercised a predominant influence
- spiritual forces emanating from the Sun which must exercise a major
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Nine: Abnormal Paths into the Spiritual World and their Transformation
- also seen how, through exercises in meditation and
- of the spiritual exercises described in my book,
- assiduously for the world we enter as a result of these exercises,
- achieve this condition through the practice of spiritual exercises.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eleven: What is the Position in Respect of Spiritual Investigation and the Understanding of Spiritual Investigation?
- exercises and practices which enable them to perceive and test
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: