Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: four
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Synopses of Contents
- LECTURE FOUR
- three to four centuries and was under the influence of the Moon
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Two: The Three Worlds and their Reflected Images
- a day every four years. Thus, over relatively long periods of time we
- reckon a leap year, with an additional day, every four years. So they
- month every six years instead of an extra day every four years, had a
- incarnation, how, between the seventh and fourteenth year they began
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Three: Form and Substantiality of the Mineral Kingdom in Relation to the Levels of Consciousness in Man
- faithful portrait, but bore a certain likeness to him. In the fourth
- eyes, a fourth, that reaches out into the universe, at the crown of
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Four: The Secret of Investigation into Other Realms through the Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- Lecture Four
- soul the intrinsic nature of the four temperaments and the function
- four Elements, fire, earth, water and air, the flux and movement of
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Five: The Inner Vitalization of the Soul through the Qualities of the Metallic Nature
- to eighty elements are known, not a mere four or five.
- way. You have forgotten what we understood by the four elements. You
- born out of the four elements. We had a better knowledge of man; we
- nature of the four elements, earth, fire, air and water, our
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Six: Initiation-Knowledge, Waking Consciousness and Dream Consciousness
- fourteen, up to the age of puberty. And then he is able to look back
- into the period between fourteen and twenty-one and the rest of his
- experiences from birth to the age of seven, from the age of fourteen
- consider the man of sixty-three or sixty-four. He is able to look
- different insight from that of the years between seven and fourteen.
- In the period of adolescence, from fourteen to twenty-one, it is
- clairvoyantly the life-period between seven and fourteen, at another
- power derived from the period between the ages of seven and fourteen
- of seven and fourteen. With the inspirational vision derived
- re-create his experiences between the ages of seven and fourteen, if
- able to re-create his experiences of the years between fourteen and
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Seven: Knowledge of the World of Stars. Differentiation of the Historical Epochs of Mankind and their Spiritual Background
- an epoch that lasted for three or four centuries. To those with
- or four centuries.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eight: Potential Aberrations in Spiritual Investigation
- aeroplanes, no motor cars or coaches-and-four as we know
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: