Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: illusion
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Contents
- Title: True/False Paths: Synopses of Contents
- world of the Great Illusion. “Know thyself” — the
- illusion. Equally, vague mysticism and dream fantasies promote
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture One: Nature is the Great Illusion; Know Thyself
- IS THE GREAT ILLUSION“KNOW THYSELF”
- that we perceive with our senses is Maya, the Great Illusion. And if,
- Illusion’ to find ultimate truth. But why did man look upon
- to that which, purely in the external world, was the Great Illusion,
- holy Mysteries and sought to lead them from illusion to truth? This
- the world is illusion and that man must attain to
- were felt to be an expression of the Great Illusion. And so, in order
- world is usually fraught with illusion, then it is probable that the
- possibilities of illusion will be increased rather than
- an illusion all the more compelling.
- be illusion. If he pursues the same approach to the spiritual world,
- to even greater illusions.
- about the spiritual world. In the first instance the illusion is
- the true self for a knowledge of the Great Illusion in the sense I
- how impossible it is, in a state of illusion, to overcome all these
- being whose organs can only apprehend the world of the Great Illusion
- Illusion has no answer to life's problems, to the problem of man's
- the standpoint of Maya, the “Great Illusion,” from the
- before a void if his sole starting-point is the world of illusion. He
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Three: Form and Substantiality of the Mineral Kingdom in Relation to the Levels of Consciousness in Man
- yourselves the state of illusion in which man habitually lives. When
- centre. It is pure illusion to imagine that man's head consciousness
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Four: The Secret of Investigation into Other Realms through the Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- — exactly as you do now. Illusion lies in the manner of
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Five: The Inner Vitalization of the Soul through the Qualities of the Metallic Nature
- fashion. The physical is an illusion. And from the standpoint of the
- physical, the spiritual too is only an illusion, an abstraction. In
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Six: Initiation-Knowledge, Waking Consciousness and Dream Consciousness
- losing ourselves in day-dreams, of spinning a web of illusion. We
- we shall not become victims of illusion, but experience spiritual
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Seven: Knowledge of the World of Stars. Differentiation of the Historical Epochs of Mankind and their Spiritual Background
- condition. We should not harbour the illusion that we can achieve
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Nine: Abnormal Paths into the Spiritual World and their Transformation
- subjective illusion. In addition to this gift for perceiving the aura
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: