Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: live
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Publisher's Note
- in Great Britain. The lectures were delivered in three sections, each
- Steiner left this country he delivered two lectures to doctors and
- Title: True/False Paths: Synopses of Contents
- consciousness and night consciousness. The Chaldeans lived in the
- Chaldeans lived in the Iron (Mars) consciousness. They learned about
- man lives in the astral and Ego, but without organs of perception.
- consciously into the experiences of our lives we find that each
- great Moon Beings who formerly lived on Earth as spiritual teachers
- with higher consciousness. Teachers once lived upon Earth in etheric
- between dream and somnambulism. The dreamer lives wholly, but
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture One: Nature is the Great Illusion; Know Thyself
- discuss in these lectures how the world in which man lives may be
- glands, nerves, heart, brain, lungs, liver, etc. as a result of their
- prevalent in earlier epochs. He would have replied: I live in a
- lived his conscious life amongst minerals, plants and animals. Tiamat
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Two: The Three Worlds and their Reflected Images
- for example, of which I spoke yesterday. Those people lived at a
- clothed in that divine element in which they had lived before
- lived in a paradisal state, when their utterances proceeded from the
- because he has made his feeling and thinking more lively and vigorous
- actions. He lives in an activity that is otherwise associated with
- That which lives within us belongs also to this higher world, but as
- spirit, for the plant-beings live in that world and send down
- participate in three worlds. We live in the physical world, where the
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Three: Form and Substantiality of the Mineral Kingdom in Relation to the Levels of Consciousness in Man
- is expelled. Between birth and death man lives in a kind of
- yourselves the state of illusion in which man habitually lives. When
- years or decades after death relives in reverse order its life on
- and moral pain of your victim. You live right into his feelings and
- actually lived in the larynx consciousness, whereas we today live in
- they lived, for example, in communion with the beings of Mars, there
- intermediary help. We can follow them as they live through their
- who lived in the last third of the nineteenth century and on into the
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Four: The Secret of Investigation into Other Realms through the Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- lives continuously in a state of consciousness sequential to the
- irresistible urge to keep alive the real image of Natura.
- lecture-rooms today! Their response was vitally alive and a deeper
- lived in the souls of such men as Bernardus Silvestris, Alanus ab
- modern term sounds commonplace) — nature, nature who can live
- present abstract conception, is an echo of what once lived in the old
- much earlier times, when knowledge was far more vitally alive than at
- conversations there was a lively interest in the spiritual
- behold yourself and remember that a whole universe lives and stirs
- now in the presence of Proserpina, Persephone or Cora. Cora lives in
- life we live in the upper world, in sleep we live in the lower world.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Five: The Inner Vitalization of the Soul through the Qualities of the Metallic Nature
- consciousness of the scholars who lived in the tenth, eleventh and
- mind and senses, as if everything were active, alive and
- that we live in the circulation of the fluids which is associated
- we live through between death and rebirth. If we follow the
- ordinary scientific procedure we can understand the form of the liver
- previous lives on Earth. It is to this we appeal directly when we
- symbol of the cycles of man's lives on Earth. Hence the mystery of
- lives on Earth incarnates again through the process of reproduction.
- its natural associations, from earlier lives on Earth. What is fever?
- that the Initiate is able to survey former lives on Earth? So long as
- limitations for a time. And when we can see the earlier lives
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Six: Initiation-Knowledge, Waking Consciousness and Dream Consciousness
- life must be active, lively and responsive. But there is a danger of
- asleep. Dreamless sleep means that we live in the Ego and astral body
- in which I lived when I was Dante's teacher. If you wish to accompany
- others live to a ripe age in their different incarnations. I shall
- and are able to perceive our experiences, all that we have lived
- years of its life, it could live in the Moon sphere in this way.
- the Mercury sphere, the second sphere. We live together with the
- have lived in the period between the ages of twenty-one and
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Seven: Knowledge of the World of Stars. Differentiation of the Historical Epochs of Mankind and their Spiritual Background
- “Paracelsus minor” lived in a later age, in the Gabriel
- the Earth as we human beings are today. Whilst human beings live in
- their physical bodies, these Moon beings formerly lived on Earth in
- so were able to leave the Earth sphere to live and continue working
- longer live on Earth, and who rank sometimes below, sometimes above
- of these beings, for at the time they lived on Earth writing did not
- them the virtue of those forces that live in the emanations of man.
- incarnate on Earth, but live in the adjacent world as
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eight: Potential Aberrations in Spiritual Investigation
- conditions under which men live immediately after death, we must
- before we incarnate to live out our life between birth and death. Our
- the dead live in their life after death. When we accompany the dead
- the world in which we live between birth and death.
- However long we live, the weight of our brain never presses upon the
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Nine: Abnormal Paths into the Spiritual World and their Transformation
- how there once lived on Earth illustrious teachers who did not
- of beings who have never lived on Earth. They live amongst these
- human beings. We can then discover personalities who once lived on
- somnambulism and mediumism. The dreamer lives wholly in his Ego and
- astral body, he nevertheless lives within it. He lives wholly in his
- dreamer lives entirely within his own being; the medium or
- reveal the spiritual. And the somnambulist lives his life
- explore in its dilettante fashion. Since we live in a
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Ten: Influences of the Extra-Terrestrial Cosmos Upon the Consciousness of Man
- middle of the nineteenth century there lived in Germany two
- consciousness can know on this subject. Modern man lives, so to
- indicated, man lives today almost exclusively under the influence of
- and physical conditions in which man lives under the influence of Sun
- in waking life man lives under the influence of the external Sun
- recalls how man lives in his day consciousness and his night
- sphere live within this second being.
- continue to live, in a scientific age, it is perfectly understandable
- which men live and fulfil the demands of social life and who think
- the liver, or some other organ — is transformed into an
- special way in every organ, most strongly in the liver, relatively
- spiritual world today and are natural to the Beings who live, not on
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eleven: What is the Position in Respect of Spiritual Investigation and the Understanding of Spiritual Investigation?
- lives out a life which normally he cannot recall.
- sleep. But he does not live only in the worlds to which this
- has many mansions. His physical body lives in a different world from
- his astral body and both live in different worlds from the
- has to say, and, on the other hand, to live reverently — I will
- lives and moves and has its being in the Newtonian world.
- The heart takes a different path from the lungs; the liver from lungs
- clearly and distinctly, the karmic return of former Earth lives
- the strangest phenomena — human souls as they had lived on
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: