Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: magic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Synopses of Contents
- Black magic
- order to produce the “phantom.” Magical preparations must
- ethers. This leads to black magic which makes use of the Moon forces
- black magic surrounds the Earth and is actively opposed to all
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Seven: Knowledge of the World of Stars. Differentiation of the Historical Epochs of Mankind and their Spiritual Background
- present, but operates only in the rare cases when black magic is
- exploit them; black magic is being practised on Earth.
- degenerates into black magic which is odious and evil. Whilst black
- magic is a force to be reckoned with, the life emanations are no less
- for good. They are not black magicians, for black magicians are those
- to fall victim to black magic. Men would so much like to make visible
- dawning amongst men. Between all this lies black magic that must be
- Emanation of chemical forces (black magic).
- only involve manipulating the physical world through black magic, but
- magical practices which are fully described in the old books of
- of these magical ceremonies is to evoke the forces inherent in the
- things lead directly to black magic which makes use of the spiritual
- a way that is foreign to our world. The black magician, therefore,
- these beings. The black magician, however, who works with the Moon
- honest and upright man can learn from these black magicians. In
- near to black magic. By exploiting these forces man enters into the
- associate with human beings. Thus centres of black magic arise where
- Emanation of chemical forces (black magic)
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eight: Potential Aberrations in Spiritual Investigation
- who enter into them. At this point black magic sets in — the
- involved. The black magician, however, is fully conscious that he is
- his own. Hence the black magician is perpetually surrounded by
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Nine: Abnormal Paths into the Spiritual World and their Transformation
- a magico-somnambulistic achievement on the part of everyone. But this
- spiritual for magical ends. We cannot study these
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Ten: Influences of the Extra-Terrestrial Cosmos Upon the Consciousness of Man
- however, not only poets who are aware that the magic of the Moon
- then makes contact with magical forces, i.e. anomalous forces which
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: