Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: night
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Synopses of Contents
- consciousness and night consciousness. The Chaldeans lived in the
- effort we are able to bring the night consciousness into the day
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture One: Nature is the Great Illusion; Know Thyself
- Tiamat, the night. And this dragon-being, breathing fire and fury,
- night, all these nocturnal monsters, the weaving, surging beings of
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Two: The Three Worlds and their Reflected Images
- by night. I have often enquired into the reason for this. The people
- literary composition. Yet when I came across them at night I never
- not experience the difference between day and night in the same way.
- would have seen only the dark areas of this nebulous image. At night
- conditions by day and by night was not so marked in those times as it
- the sunlight during the daytime and its absence at night. They saw
- more keenly the difference between day and night.
- devoid of spirit. The nature they observed both by day and by night
- consciousness; we see nothing by night. This is shown by the
- of day and night.
- night consciousness, they experienced none the less wide differences
- summer's day until the fall of night. We now lift our eyes to
- then look up at night and see the canopy of heaven that appeared so
- say to ourselves when by day we survey the plant-cover and by night
- our gaze to the stars at night, the more do we see its true being in
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Four: The Secret of Investigation into Other Realms through the Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- the dance he had attended the night before. We learn more about the
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Six: Initiation-Knowledge, Waking Consciousness and Dream Consciousness
- consciousness we see ourselves standing here on Earth, and at night
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eight: Potential Aberrations in Spiritual Investigation
- belladonna, the deadly nightshade. When we study the plant kingdom in
- nightshade, belladonna, on the other hand, derives its being from
- Plants like the deadly nightshade have a different arrangement. The
- the deadly nightshade assimilates the astral element and in
- is alien to it. The deadly nightshade, on the other hand, attracts to
- deadly nightshade, grows by the roadside and if you transpose
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Ten: Influences of the Extra-Terrestrial Cosmos Upon the Consciousness of Man
- man becomes a night-reveller and by sacrificing sleep invites
- sleeps by day and wakes by night, the Moon influences are still
- recalls how man lives in his day consciousness and his night
- of the Moon at night and begins to wake to consciousness in the
- day without, within himself he bears the night. In the daytime there
- awakens within him something like an inner night.
- therefore, that by inner effort man brings the night consciousness
- when this vigilant man is able to invoke the night activities of the
- fully conscious so that out of their own inner momentum the night
- awareness. Furthermore, when man has awakened the night in the day,
- night-sky. The planet Mercury actually rises in this night that has
- gradually rises in the night consciousness that has been wooed
- through the realization that we woo the inner night of the Moon into
- night into the day. And instead of the night sky which we normally
- see studded with stars when we look out into the night, we see first
- Venus influences, when Venus rises in this inner night which has been
- as formerly the world of night — the Moon-sphere — was
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eleven: What is the Position in Respect of Spiritual Investigation and the Understanding of Spiritual Investigation?
- leading to the Moon mysteries and woo the night into the day in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: