Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: observe
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture One: Nature is the Great Illusion; Know Thyself
- And it is given to man to observe how these plants grow, fade and
- observes the animals, he realizes their impermanence; so too with the
- mineral kingdom. He observes the mineral deposits in the majestic
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Two: The Three Worlds and their Reflected Images
- observed in themselves periodic changes in development every
- devoid of spirit. The nature they observed both by day and by night
- observed in the heavens. Therefore every seven years they inscribed
- observe our own life we realize that such dreams indicate some
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Three: Form and Substantiality of the Mineral Kingdom in Relation to the Levels of Consciousness in Man
- observe the world of stars on the one hand and the world of plants on
- Earth. This is a fact that can be observed since we accompany the
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Five: The Inner Vitalization of the Soul through the Qualities of the Metallic Nature
- are no longer able to observe the normal experiences of our
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Seven: Knowledge of the World of Stars. Differentiation of the Historical Epochs of Mankind and their Spiritual Background
- interesting to observe the particular movements of the writer as
- intercourse with mankind they observed how writing gradually evolved.
- beings observe these effects and long to react in the same way. This
- interesting to observe how this type of human being can become
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eight: Potential Aberrations in Spiritual Investigation
- to which they belong. If we wish to observe the Mercury beings we
- observe men when they write, for example, and who follow all the
- such a being is to observe how men write. Men write with the forces
- life we must carefully observe everything within us that has
- activated. We can observe this, for example, in the way the medium
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Nine: Abnormal Paths into the Spiritual World and their Transformation
- We must look into their spiritual relationship. We must observe the
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Ten: Influences of the Extra-Terrestrial Cosmos Upon the Consciousness of Man
- consciousness of sleep, of dreamless sleep. If we observe man during
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eleven: What is the Position in Respect of Spiritual Investigation and the Understanding of Spiritual Investigation?
- course, can be observed externally. But he who follows the lunar
- when we observe man with Initiate-consciousness, we are aware
- cosmic being whom I described to you yesterday. Thus, as we observe
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: