Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Complete Edition
- Paintings in water colour,
- Title: True/False Paths: Synopses of Contents
- answer the problems of life. Greek sculptors and Renaissance painters
- of gravity is the heart. Under conditions of pain there is an
- body and then dreamed the form belonging to it. The ancient painters
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture One: Nature is the Great Illusion; Know Thyself
- only look back to ancient Greece. Today a sculptor or painter works
- Even as late as the Renaissance a painter did not use
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Two: The Three Worlds and their Reflected Images
- explanation of this? This whole experience associated with a painful
- potential architect, sculptor or painter.
- attach a ball painted with various coloured patterns. You have now
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Three: Form and Substantiality of the Mineral Kingdom in Relation to the Levels of Consciousness in Man
- susceptible to pain than normally and after all, pain is an
- state of consciousness. Under conditions of pain normal consciousness
- dense, too concentrated, pain ensues. The loss of consciousness
- pain, are polarities which illustrate the aberrations of
- and on the other hand that under the influence of pain we might
- to pain from which other organs are free. Let me take this point a
- sensation of inner pressure. This sets up a slight pain that
- be separated from the body, though at the cost of increasing pain.
- pain. You derived a certain satisfaction from punishing him for
- and moral pain of your victim. You live right into his feelings and
- the pain you have inflicted. And the same applies to all actions. You
- painted masquerade and an Initiate who, through meditation, has
- all painted masks. There is no reality about you; you are simply
- painted masks sitting on your chairs.
- such pains to gather information. I had no use for it then, nor do I
- of reality, but we must learn to bear the pain and suffering this
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Four: The Secret of Investigation into Other Realms through the Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- journey from Spain to his native Florence under the influence of a
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Five: The Inner Vitalization of the Soul through the Qualities of the Metallic Nature
- Spain to the neighbourhood of his native Florence and suffered that
- painful as if one suffered from inner exhaustion.
- agitation from his ambassadorial post in Spain. As he approaches his
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Nine: Abnormal Paths into the Spiritual World and their Transformation
- the earliest painters worked, but we are unaware of it today.
- These painters saw the spiritual beings and ‘dreamed’ the
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eleven: What is the Position in Respect of Spiritual Investigation and the Understanding of Spiritual Investigation?
- other painter, he was able to clothe the spiritual in sensuous
- reason its architecture, sculpture and painting met with so little
- be introduced into painting, sculpture and architecture, in
- painting, but in future will have to be expressed through
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: