Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: prepare
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture One: Nature is the Great Illusion; Know Thyself
- thinking, feeling, practical persons, are we not prepared to
- have indicated; and furthermore, if one intends to prepare
- those who prepare it and who apply it to the particular purpose
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Three: Form and Substantiality of the Mineral Kingdom in Relation to the Levels of Consciousness in Man
- and which is ready to engulf us. At this point we must be prepared
- any sign of consciousness remains. If we have prepared ourselves in
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Six: Initiation-Knowledge, Waking Consciousness and Dream Consciousness
- cannot prepare a person for spiritual perception by external means;
- prepare selected individuals for Initiation. This practice was
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eight: Potential Aberrations in Spiritual Investigation
- this is a prerequisite, for only in this way can we prepare
- very nature the autumn crocus prepares the death for which it is
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Nine: Abnormal Paths into the Spiritual World and their Transformation
- meaning. The dangers are real enough. If we prepare ourselves
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Ten: Influences of the Extra-Terrestrial Cosmos Upon the Consciousness of Man
- are to be found everywhere if we are prepared to look for them; they
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eleven: What is the Position in Respect of Spiritual Investigation and the Understanding of Spiritual Investigation?
- spiritual world as it is known today, but they are prepared to listen
- prepared for these other men, by virtue of this understanding, to
- presence of death in life and life in death. Thus we prepare
- etheric and physical), we prepare ourselves to follow them into the
- part of today's lecture. At the same time one must be prepared to
- prepared to see the whole picture. And if they can do this by means
- first prepared ourselves to understand Cosmic Man as he really is! It
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: