Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: reality
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Synopses of Contents
- apprehends reality through the fusion of external knowledge and
- higher reality is added to the reality of everyday life. The
- physical world was regarded as the only reality. The function of
- for the apprehension of reality we are aware of accumulated Moon
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture One: Nature is the Great Illusion; Know Thyself
- complementary. For reality can be apprehended only by the person who
- aim was to point the way to truth and reality, in contradistinction
- in the ancient Mysteries, too, the quest for truth and reality had
- through full participation in the reality immediately
- ancient Mysteries men felt this urge to discover the reality of their
- of reality. Let us look quite impartially at what is here involved. A
- movement of Tiamat, he was closer to truth and reality than when he
- as a living reality, and rightly so, for that is how they experienced
- creation and perceived a living reality. These demon forms of the
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Two: The Three Worlds and their Reflected Images
- for us the prime reality. Yet when we turn from sense-perceptions to
- thoughts we regard them as a pale reflection without the reality of
- regard a chair as a reality. You can set it down on the floor; you
- additional month every 7 years, indicates that in reality, though
- meaning and essential reality. We may dream of something that cannot
- meaningful and in accordance with reality. His dreaming does not
- spiritual reality.
- everyday life. In full waking consciousness a higher reality
- has been added to the reality of everyday life. In ordinary dreaming
- something of reality is lost; it gives us only fragments of reality,
- this adds something to everyday reality and enriches it.
- reality; in their manifestation here on Earth they are not even an
- which for that reason has less reality, is an animal. A being with
- on Earth, an image detached from its true reality. The more we direct
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Three: Form and Substantiality of the Mineral Kingdom in Relation to the Levels of Consciousness in Man
- is, takes on substantial reality, form, colour and even resonance
- and perceive that the world of plants in reality is a reflected image
- again we find there a living reality, the archetypes akin to those of
- different. We become aware of a living reality in the Cosmos; the
- forces which act as a disruptive factor. In reality, the quartz is
- spiritual reality which permeates the whole universe; it is a world
- experience into inner reality, we find that gold is related to the
- reality. It is not the head as such, but its physical aspect, that
- world ~of reality which we have now entered.
- all painted masks. There is no reality about you; you are simply
- True reality
- is only found beyond the realm of physical existence and this reality
- need it now. The fact is that the reality of this world is illusory
- in comparison with that sublime reality which is revealed to us when
- of reality, but we must learn to bear the pain and suffering this
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Four: The Secret of Investigation into Other Realms through the Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- am about to depict to you is no poetic fantasy, but a reality.
- depressed, pathological condition was a spiritual reality. As a
- expression of their inner being. And the same living reality is
- and again I am describing a fundamental reality, not some poetic
- was very much more a living reality than it is today. We can speak,
- the eyes. This became a living reality to him, and now he experienced
- was later incorporated into the myth of Persephone was, in reality,
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Five: The Inner Vitalization of the Soul through the Qualities of the Metallic Nature
- after their death. I said that it was a condition of greater reality.
- solid ground; there is no doubt of its reality.
- impression of another kind of reality.
- This phenomenon also loses all reality. Something different emerges
- a new reality that is not merely nebulous, but is at the same time
- who has believed hitherto in the reality of his sense-impressions
- discovers that this reality could not even have created his sense
- organs and that behind this reality there must exist all that I have
- from the world of reality. And in this way we learn about the reality
- circulate in the brain; therefore, in reality, one cannot heal
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Six: Initiation-Knowledge, Waking Consciousness and Dream Consciousness
- of reality. What is the position of the Initiate? When he slips out
- entering into a world of spiritual reality. The aspirant, in effect,
- reality? We shall not come to terms with it if we consider only its
- presence of a spiritual reality. It is possible therefore to evaluate
- Initiate, but, in reality, you cannot accompany me along this path
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Seven: Knowledge of the World of Stars. Differentiation of the Historical Epochs of Mankind and their Spiritual Background
- yet these personalities exist in reality. Many of these personalities
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eight: Potential Aberrations in Spiritual Investigation
- contiguous, although, in reality, they interpenetrate. (drawing on
- which belongs in reality to the animal kingdom.
- to that world, they ought in reality to utilize only the forces
- pointed out that it gives an impression of far greater reality than
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Nine: Abnormal Paths into the Spiritual World and their Transformation
- world of much greater reality than our present world envelops him.
- between Moon and Sun; in reality, they traced the Earth incarnation
- spiritual reality, but that what they wish to investigate has
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Ten: Influences of the Extra-Terrestrial Cosmos Upon the Consciousness of Man
- are, in reality, his inner being.
- into an instrument for the apprehension of reality, in that moment he
- reality through Initiation-knowledge, he feels the presence of a
- on roofs. He is looking for the sphere which, in reality, he ought to
- space, that this is a reality, not a dream delusion, so we find that
- immediately experiences this world as a spiritual reality, is
- as a reality.
- devoid of reality, but we perceive visions as Imaginations. These
- has become a reality. Thus we become conscious of the Mercury
- are rooted in reality. We pass from the Earth through the influences
- become spiritual reality before his spiritual gaze, then he is on the
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eleven: What is the Position in Respect of Spiritual Investigation and the Understanding of Spiritual Investigation?
- water, air or warmth, as the case may be. In reality they are
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: