Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: reflect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Contents
- II. The three Worlds and their reflected
- Title: True/False Paths: Synopses of Contents
- the reflected image of the starry heavens. This is the mid-stage of
- reflected in the Earth as in a mirror.
- reflected in the Earth and the Earth vanishes from our sight. Fear
- currents. The Gods are reflected in the crystals. Our soul should be
- forms in the world of the dead are the astral reflection of
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture One: Nature is the Great Illusion; Know Thyself
- goes deep. One must reflect upon the implication of these words:
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Two: The Three Worlds and their Reflected Images
- THREE WORLDSAND THEIR REFLECTED IMAGES
- thoughts we regard them as a pale reflection without the reality of
- reflection of their own growth to maturity. They felt themselves to
- events are reflected in dreams. But we need not insist upon this. The
- reflected image of the higher spheres.
- beings is reflected on the surface of the Earth. When we look
- into a mirror, we see ourselves reflected and we know that the
- reflection is only of our outer form, not of our soul. The heavens
- are not reflected on Earth so definitely, but in such a way that they
- colours. They are a reflected image, the faint, shadowy
- reflection of the heavens.
- and the plants are its reflected image. Their appearance is not their
- like dewdrops, simply a reflected Image.
- to Earth their reflected images and the Earth fills them with earthly
- plant-beings; but the plant-beings send only their reflected images
- the spirit in the third world, so that the body is only a reflected
- ourselves: here is a being which manifests only its reflected image
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Three: Form and Substantiality of the Mineral Kingdom in Relation to the Levels of Consciousness in Man
- we see growing out of the Earth are a reflected image of that majesty
- and perceive that the world of plants in reality is a reflected image
- the Earth, not as reflected images but in the form of living plants.
- as concrete reflections created by the Earth. One feels that the
- not reflect — so the Earth must act as a reflecting medium in
- to the Earth, it is not reflected in the Earth or by means of the
- us reflects the higher beings. On the contrary, the Earth does not
- act as a reflecting medium; it has seemingly vanished. When we have
- nothing is reflected back from the Earth. Everything is
- is an interplay of reflecting facets and you see the crystal free in
- worlds. In all that we think and do here on Earth are reflected the
- below are their reflected images. Crowning all is the centre of the
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Four: The Secret of Investigation into Other Realms through the Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- such change is reflected in disturbances of the digestive organs, in
- mysteries of pathology or anatomy; it reflects rather the memories of
- reflected in the descriptions of such men as Brunetto Latini, the
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Five: The Inner Vitalization of the Soul through the Qualities of the Metallic Nature
- distance it reflects the light of the Sun and we note its contours
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Six: Initiation-Knowledge, Waking Consciousness and Dream Consciousness
- investigation. When we reflect upon the nature of dream consciousness
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Seven: Knowledge of the World of Stars. Differentiation of the Historical Epochs of Mankind and their Spiritual Background
- emanations at Full Moon, when they can dwell in the Sun's reflected
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eight: Potential Aberrations in Spiritual Investigation
- already learned that a plant is the reflected image of the archetypal
- the dead where its true form is reflected in the manner already
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Nine: Abnormal Paths into the Spiritual World and their Transformation
- etheric body their physical environment which should be reflected
- materialistic age the dreamer is left to his solitary reflections and
- physical and etheric manifestations which do not reflect the normal
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Ten: Influences of the Extra-Terrestrial Cosmos Upon the Consciousness of Man
- perception of objects around us to the reflected rays of the Sun.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eleven: What is the Position in Respect of Spiritual Investigation and the Understanding of Spiritual Investigation?
- reflect a different kind of outlook, which bears no
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: