Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: remain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Synopses of Contents
- possible to remain awake in this condition and we become aware of the
- remains within the world proper to it.
- H. P. Blavatsky associated with Initiates who remained behind in the
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture One: Nature is the Great Illusion; Know Thyself
- dream-fantasies about the spiritual, it will remain forever unknown
- to us. We remain in the world of conjecture; we share a belief, but
- enthusiasm. Consequently the spiritual world remains a closed
- concerned only with externals and so remain a spectator outside
- was about to be initiated: if you remain within the world of Maya,
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Two: The Three Worlds and their Reflected Images
- now entered the realm of sleep, but remained highly
- and still remain awake. Then the phenomenal world will no longer be
- remains awake and that is permeated with the spiritual, we can then
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Three: Form and Substantiality of the Mineral Kingdom in Relation to the Levels of Consciousness in Man
- void. We must remain in a waiting attitude. We must keep a firm hand
- and remain self-reliant, we can say: a spark of the divine is within
- any sign of consciousness remains. If we have prepared ourselves in
- consciousness that is centred in the cranium man always remains in a
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Four: The Secret of Investigation into Other Realms through the Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- organs, but they always remain in the subconscious. The region of the
- experience; it remains in the subconscious, below the threshold of
- remained veiled and escaped one's gaze.
- someone were to remain awake for a longer period than yourself, then,
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Six: Initiation-Knowledge, Waking Consciousness and Dream Consciousness
- thinking and memories are silenced, we remain none the less aware of
- astral body and the Ego should always remain without organs, without
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Seven: Knowledge of the World of Stars. Differentiation of the Historical Epochs of Mankind and their Spiritual Background
- body, remains more in the background, and other spiritual beings who
- in whom all this remains in the subconscious has no contact with
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eight: Potential Aberrations in Spiritual Investigation
- plant we perceive that the violet is a being that remains within the
- weight remains. They also harbour the Ego. Thus the Ego is diffused
- that remains to us. When we take in the magnificent spectacle
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Nine: Abnormal Paths into the Spiritual World and their Transformation
- remains fully conscious in this dream life which is as real to him as
- teachers in the Mysteries how to remain fully conscious in ordinary
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Ten: Influences of the Extra-Terrestrial Cosmos Upon the Consciousness of Man
- remains that things will take their normal course for man by virtue
- second man stays within the body and remains linked to the ordinary,
- times on a false track. If we remain on Earth and are content to
- Initiation we may have the vision of an Archangel, but it remains a
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eleven: What is the Position in Respect of Spiritual Investigation and the Understanding of Spiritual Investigation?
- will which is subject to the influence of warmth, but it remains
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: