Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: second
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Cover Sheet
- Second edition 1969 (newly translated)
- Title: True/False Paths: Synopses of Contents
- conscious in dreams we develop a second state of consciousness; a
- developed the second level of consciousness — a waking
- ‘second’ man arises. He has emerged from Space into Time.
- ‘second’ world after a heat-stroke.
- forces in waking life. We feel the presence of a “second
- the “second man,” this “second man” begins to
- step in Initiate consciousness transforms this activity of the second
- stage of consciousness) arises. Then we can control the “second
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture One: Nature is the Great Illusion; Know Thyself
- magnified, in the second, our ignorance. As against these two false
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Two: The Three Worlds and their Reflected Images
- first and second seven years. Nowadays children are so very clever
- they awoke in their twenty-first or twenty-second year; then
- us take the second condition, known to all of you when you imagine
- A second
- perception of ordinary consciousness is added a second consciousness.
- This second
- spirit dwells in a second world bordering on the physical world and
- only a body in the physical world, the soul in the second world and
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Three: Form and Substantiality of the Mineral Kingdom in Relation to the Levels of Consciousness in Man
- sensory impressions, we attain to the world of stars with this second
- our point of observation. At the second level of consciousness, a
- pursue the matter further. Having developed this second level of
- though we had a second body, a second man within us. We have a
- presence of a second man within us. And this experience has important
- training and meditation, we awaken in this second man who now takes
- over his potentiality for perception. This second man is indeed a
- and much can be experienced in the course of a few seconds —
- for this second man, the “copper” man, to withdraw from
- Earth. When we relinquish the body with the second man, that is with
- consciousness of the second man. And thus indirectly the
- the strange thing is that when we are identified with this second man
- the second man who can relinquish the physical body, if only for a
- second man who relinquishes the physical body. We have suffered
- second consciousness in the larynx, a third in the region of the
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Four: The Secret of Investigation into Other Realms through the Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- moral standpoint, in the second, from the physical and chemical
- to pursue these investigations! In the second place, with his crude
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Five: The Inner Vitalization of the Soul through the Qualities of the Metallic Nature
- our sense organs to our connection with this second world, this
- this second world has been called the world of the Elements. Here the
- applicable only to the world between birth and death. In the second
- this is of any significance. In the second world all manifestations
- second world it would be described as aeriform; but it is a
- that we normally hold. When we enter into this second world,
- second world the laws of nature are not intellectual
- that a second world of a very different order does in fact exist.
- the second level of consciousness. Copper and iron raise man to this
- second level of consciousness. Mercury has a different effect.
- relationship to copper man is permeated by a second man who creates
- mercury awakens a second higher level of consciousness that is
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Six: Initiation-Knowledge, Waking Consciousness and Dream Consciousness
- The second
- and from the period between the forty-second and forty-ninth years.
- question, you must have passed your forty-second year at least and
- experiences of the second life-period, between the change of teeth
- the Mercury sphere, the second sphere. We live together with the
- our forty-second year. We can learn about it from the Mercury beings
- forty-two, but we must have passed our forty-second year, we must be
- development between his twenty-first and forty-second years is
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Seven: Knowledge of the World of Stars. Differentiation of the Historical Epochs of Mankind and their Spiritual Background
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Ten: Influences of the Extra-Terrestrial Cosmos Upon the Consciousness of Man
- second being within him, but he knows that the forces of the Moon
- sphere live within this second being.
- second man who is encased within the first man. A conflict now sets
- in. When the Moon forces begin to be inwardly active in this second
- sleep, in such a way that this second man is released naturally by
- passive condition of sleep, then this second man concealed within the
- Moon is shining outside, it is possible to awaken the second man who
- influences; but the Moon forces in our inner being enable the second
- second man from breaking loose. There is always the danger that the
- second man might break loose, wander phantom-like abroad and stray
- second man stays within the body and remains linked to the ordinary,
- must perpetually struggle to prevent this second being, the creation
- us. The second being is strongly attracted to everything associated
- at will the “second man” who is awakened within us. We no
- the Sun a second time. All this takes place during the waking
- behold the Sun a second time, spiritually. Its appearance is fleeting
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eleven: What is the Position in Respect of Spiritual Investigation and the Understanding of Spiritual Investigation?
- knowledge of the total man reveals first, birth and death; secondly,
- understanding. And for the same reason, the second Goetheanum will
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: