Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: speak
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture One: Nature is the Great Illusion; Know Thyself
- asked to speak in these lectures about paths leading to a knowledge
- spoken of very differently from the way in which authorities speak
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Two: The Three Worlds and their Reflected Images
- conscious, I see objects around me, hear other people speak to me,
- dream can, so to speak, come to life and take on its own inner
- exercises — we will speak of them later — so that by
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Three: Form and Substantiality of the Mineral Kingdom in Relation to the Levels of Consciousness in Man
- after embarking, so to speak, on the spiritual ocean of the universe,
- only. When we speak of the heart or head, the commonsense view
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Four: The Secret of Investigation into Other Realms through the Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- the magnificent Cathedral still stands today, speaking to his pupils
- was very much more a living reality than it is today. We can speak,
- from the spiritual impulses he had received, was empowered to speak
- inter-relationships of entities in that world. Speaking from his
- times it was possible for the teacher to speak to his pupil after
- term ‘nature;’ he preferred to speak of Persephone
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Five: The Inner Vitalization of the Soul through the Qualities of the Metallic Nature
- world it is only meaningful to speak of the elements earth, water,
- speak of earth, water, fire and air.
- speak of the elements such as oxygen and hydrogen, but in your own
- Natura, who speaks to us, beckons and communicates insights
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Six: Initiation-Knowledge, Waking Consciousness and Dream Consciousness
- Imagine what this demands of him. If we are to speak of spiritual
- life in spatiotemporal perspective, so to speak. If he can add
- capable of speaking from first-hand experience of Initiation, but at
- the age of sixty-three we would speak with deeper knowledge, because,
- sleep. We can converse with them, metaphorically speaking, as we do
- discuss spiritual matters with others, they can only speak with
- person's acquaintance and later have an opportunity of speaking
- world of stars. And the first thing we learn from this is to speak of
- speak of them in ordinary life.
- who still knew something of these matters did not speak therefore of
- speak further on these matters in the following lectures.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Seven: Knowledge of the World of Stars. Differentiation of the Historical Epochs of Mankind and their Spiritual Background
- ab Insulis and Joachim of Fiore. And I could speak of hundreds
- metaphorically speaking, the human souls living between death and
- have already given. Therefore in speaking of Joachim of Fiore and
- Cosmos as a stellar being, so to speak, not as an individual
- in human evolution. And when we speak from the standpoint of genuine
- spiritual world of which I am now speaking, these beings also have
- important. These Moon beings of whom I am speaking, can, for their
- what is expressed in movements — I shall speak of this later
- even ladies, who would be most unwilling to speak about skin
- subject but we cannot afford to ignore them since we must speak about
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eight: Potential Aberrations in Spiritual Investigation
- which are rooted in these parts of the brain of which I am speaking.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Nine: Abnormal Paths into the Spiritual World and their Transformation
- speak, only the rudimentary beginnings of this state. Now it is
- it describes the world of which I am now speaking, the Moon sphere,
- speak, in his own being and hence is immersed in the Cosmos and, to a
- control over his physical and etheric bodies; they are, so to speak,
- situation. I am here speaking of a field of investigation at the
- I will speak
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Ten: Influences of the Extra-Terrestrial Cosmos Upon the Consciousness of Man
- Fechner and declared that it was nonsense to speak of Moon influences
- speak of powerful Sun and Moon influences, not merely as a relic of
- speak, under the influences of Earth, Sun and Moon, and his
- man of whom I am speaking, not in waking consciousness, but during
- onwards these things begin to speak. They are revealed through
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eleven: What is the Position in Respect of Spiritual Investigation and the Understanding of Spiritual Investigation?
- brief account, therefore, I should like first to speak of man's
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: