Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: teacher
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Publisher's Note
- Dr. Steiner also gave a course of lectures to teachers
- Title: True/False Paths: Synopses of Contents
- in the days of Heraclitus. The teacher described the outer
- experienced the uprising etheric forces of nature; the teacher, the
- Joachim of Fiore, other teachers of the school of Chartres and
- great Moon Beings who formerly lived on Earth as spiritual teachers
- with higher consciousness. Teachers once lived upon Earth in etheric
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture One: Nature is the Great Illusion; Know Thyself
- teachers about the movements of the stars or of the sun; they wished
- Initiate-teachers and their pupils had acquired. Then came the time
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Four: The Secret of Investigation into Other Realms through the Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- we hear of such men as Brunetto Latini, Dante's famous teacher.
- celebrated teacher of Dante. The vigorous, creative spirit of
- inspired by the graphic descriptions of his teacher Brunetto Latini
- conducted? First, there was the teacher, the Priest-Initiate, who,
- times it was possible for the teacher to speak to his pupil after
- this state of sleep, the teacher spoke of realities, saying: You are
- you see as the external world. — The teacher did not use the
- continuing the dialogue with his pupil, the teacher went on: If
- neophyte experienced this, his teacher had corresponding experiences
- teacher and pupil met together again, each had experience of his own
- teacher would describe how the forms arose, for they had been
- could probably follow his teacher when he spoke of the mysteries of
- those far-off times, the pupil learned from the teacher and the
- teacher from the pupil. On the one hand, the teachings were of the
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Five: The Inner Vitalization of the Soul through the Qualities of the Metallic Nature
- Brunetto Latini, Dante's teacher, is a case in point.
- Being so vividly described by the teachers of the School of
- Brunetto Latini, the teacher of Dante, returns in a state of
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Six: Initiation-Knowledge, Waking Consciousness and Dream Consciousness
- in which I lived when I was Dante's teacher. If you wish to accompany
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Seven: Knowledge of the World of Stars. Differentiation of the Historical Epochs of Mankind and their Spiritual Background
- mentioned, for example, Brunetto Latini, the famous teacher of Dante,
- the teachers of the School of Chartres, Bernardus Silvestris, Alanus
- child of ten or twelve confronts his superior, his teacher or
- were the spiritual Teachers of mankind on Earth. When their tasks on
- beings who were once the great Teachers of mankind and who no longer
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Nine: Abnormal Paths into the Spiritual World and their Transformation
- how there once lived on Earth illustrious teachers who did not
- find these primeval spiritual teachers sharing the life of mankind.
- the primeval teachers of humanity on Earth and the beings whom they
- teachers in the Mysteries how to remain fully conscious in ordinary
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Ten: Influences of the Extra-Terrestrial Cosmos Upon the Consciousness of Man
- the primordial teachers of mankind. The Sun sphere also harbours a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: