Searching True and False Paths in Spiritual Investigation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: year
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: True/False Paths: Complete Edition
- Title: True/False Paths: List of Literature
- (8 lectures in various cities during the years 1914 to 1923)
- Title: True/False Paths: Synopses of Contents
- every seven years, in accordance with the lunar phases. Waking
- persisted until the fiftieth year and in old age they became highly
- consciousness up to the twentieth year; waking consciousness up to
- the fiftieth year; thereafter, clairvoyant consciousness.
- administration of metals internally, but only after years of
- retrospective survey of the first seven years of childhood. To
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture One: Nature is the Great Illusion; Know Thyself
- phenomenal world, the fruit of years of patient and diligent study,
- East there echoes across thousands of years the saying: the world
- and die: the duration of their life-cycle is a single year. We see,
- not be limited to a single year, but should be extended over a longer
- thousand years ago the world and its divine Ground or essence were
- to-day. Let us look back to that epoch a few thousand years ago, when
- differently thousands of years ago. Sleep was less unconscious,
- evolution. A few thousand years ago waking life was not so
- reached its zenith in the early years of our epoch. We are now living
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Two: The Three Worlds and their Reflected Images
- to our calendar we reckon 365 days to the year; this is not quite
- accurate however. If we continued to reckon 365 days to the year over
- a day every four years. Thus, over relatively long periods of time we
- in a different way. Because they reckoned 360 days to the year they
- were obliged to intercalate a whole month every six years, whereas we
- reckon a leap year, with an additional day, every four years. So they
- had six years of twelve months each, followed by a year of 13
- month every six years instead of an extra day every four years, had a
- looked back to the first six or seven years of their childhood and
- perceived how, during those years, they were still unmistakably
- incarnation, how, between the seventh and fourteenth year they began
- completed in their twentieth year. It was only at this age that they
- six or seven years. This was in accordance with the lunar phases. The
- their own life experience of periods of six or seven years. And they
- man, to a period of twenty-eight years
- (4 X 7 years).
- every seventh year. In brief, their calculations were based on the Moon,
- first and second seven years. Nowadays children are so very clever
- observed in the heavens. Therefore every seven years they inscribed
- additional day every 4 years, whilst the Chaldeans intercalated an
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Three: Form and Substantiality of the Mineral Kingdom in Relation to the Levels of Consciousness in Man
- years or decades after death relives in reverse order its life on
- will recapitulate his life experiences over twenty years
- give a somewhat crude example. Let us assume that three years before
- order and come upon this episode after a year, you do not
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Four: The Secret of Investigation into Other Realms through the Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- certain specific spiritual exercises. In such cases, years rather
- have perceived a yearning to revive the ancient wisdom of the
- years, a psychic darkness had descended upon all that he had received
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Five: The Inner Vitalization of the Soul through the Qualities of the Metallic Nature
- years after their death. The perception of this world is lost,
- accompany the dead in the years immediately following their
- first years after their death, but that our fundamental being is in
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Six: Initiation-Knowledge, Waking Consciousness and Dream Consciousness
- accompany the dead in the first years after death. This etheric body
- life up to his thirty-seventh year. He can survey the panorama of his
- to twenty-one, and those of later years evoke different responses in
- particular age. The first seven years of childhood awaken in him a
- different insight from that of the years between seven and fourteen.
- again different; the years between twenty-one and forty-two
- and from the period between the forty-second and forty-ninth years.
- you have a few more years behind you. Then I can tell you everything
- question, you must have passed your forty-second year at least and
- years of its life, it could live in the Moon sphere in this way.
- influences of later years.
- between birth and the seventh year become inspirational vision,
- from the years between puberty and the age of twenty-one, we
- after the years of puberty with a name associated with sexual
- our forty-second year. We can learn about it from the Mercury beings
- forty-two, but we must have passed our forty-second year, we must be
- year, the mysteries of Mars are revealed. If we can look back upon
- the fifty-sixth and sixty-third years.
- not active within him from birth to his seventh year. He perceives
- able to re-create his experiences of the years between fourteen and
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Seven: Knowledge of the World of Stars. Differentiation of the Historical Epochs of Mankind and their Spiritual Background
- later years did the need arise to have direct contact with him as a
- survey of the first years of childhood, we acquire knowledge of the
- between our twentieth and fortieth years, or more precisely, between
- earliest years of childhood.
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eight: Potential Aberrations in Spiritual Investigation
- in touch with the dead in the years immediately after their death.
- twenty or thirty years after their death until they leave this
- after ten, twenty or thirty years in order to enter into a higher
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Nine: Abnormal Paths into the Spiritual World and their Transformation
- investigation over the years. There has always been an active
- founded in the course of recent years, has accumulated an abundant
- in the years between 1906 and 1909, I described the Earth in its earlier
- the years 1906 to 1909 when I first steeped myself in modern
- Title: True/False Paths: Lecture Eleven: What is the Position in Respect of Spiritual Investigation and the Understanding of Spiritual Investigation?
- astral from the thirty-fifth year onwards. This burgeoning life
- original impulse was lost years ago.
- of the human and the human, consumed with longing, yearns to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: