The German text of the Foundation Stone Meditation reproduced here is as given by Rudolf Steiner to the members of the General Anthroposophical Society and as published in the Nachrichtenblatt, No. 1, January 13, 1924.
The translator, Daisy Aldan, gratefully acknowledges the collaboration of Ingeborg Maresca.
Thanks to an anonymous donation, this article has been made available.
|The Foundation Stone|
|About the Translator|