Searching The Inner Nature of Music and the Experience of Tone
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: archai
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VII
- these realms: the realms of the Angeloi, Archangeloi, Archai,
- of form — gave their thought forces up to the Archai, to the
- beginnings, or Archai, took over the task formerly executed by the
- thoughts are passed on to the Archai, the primal beginnings, how what
- fact that the task of the Exusiai passed on to the Archai.
- beings to the primal beginnings, from the Exusiai to the Archai, man
- increasingly senses the thoughts in his own being, because the Archai
- the Angeloi, Archangeloi, and Archai; they are really on this side of
- Archai. He senses them as being located more in his world, whereas
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: