Searching The Inner Nature of Music and the Experience of Tone
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: exusiai
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VII
- Exusiai, Dynamis, Kyriotetes, and so forth (see following diagram.)
- the Exusiai or beings of form (see following diagram).
- thus could say that in the cosmos, the universe, the Exusiai, the
- significant event; namely, the Exusiai — the forces or beings
- Exusiai. Such things happen in the super-sensible world. This was a
- the Exusiai, the form beings, retained only the task of regulating
- perpetual metamorphosis, are the tapestry woven by the Exusiai. They
- fact that the task of the Exusiai passed on to the Archai.
- beings to the primal beginnings, from the Exusiai to the Archai, man
- live one level nearer man than the Exusiai. Now, when man begins to
- sense impressions. The Exusiai, Dynamis, and Kyriotetes are actually
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: