Searching The Inner Nature of Music and the Experience of Tone
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: etheric
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture I
- melodies that impress themselves on his etheric body during the night
- etheric body, astral body, and ego or “I.” The etheric
- body is an etheric archetype of the physical body. A much more
- delicate body, which is related to the etheric body and inclines
- (sentient) body, etheric body, and physical body. Sentient soul,
- etheric bodies, but the higher soul members, including the sentient
- sentient soul onto the sentient body and the etheric body. Having
- them to his etheric body, which then resonates with these vibrations.
- The nature of the etheric and the sentient bodies is based on the
- etheric body is lower than the astral body, but the activity
- exercised in the etheric body stands higher than the activity of the
- is transformed into Manas (spirit self), then the etheric body into
- least force to work on it. The force needed to work on the etheric
- with the forces of the astral world itself, but the etheric body
- etheric body. A person is musically creative or sensitive to music
- seize the more solid substance of the etheric body and cause it to
- because he feels like a victor over his etheric body by means of his
- able to overcome what is already in his etheric body.
- etheric body continuously resounds in the astral body. When a person
- Then, the tones are consciously sent to the etheric body, and man
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture II
- all the physical world, then the etheric body, then the astral body,
- his etheric body. All his other members loosen and dwell in the
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture III
- nature of man in more detail. Man has a physical, an etheric, and an
- calls inanimate and the etheric body in common with all plants. Then
- physical body, an etheric body, and a sentient body below on the
- They possessed only a physical body, an etheric body, and a sentient
- body, etheric body, and sentient body.
- beings possessing a physical body, an etheric body, and a sentient
- and air. What lives in the etheric body consists of fire, light
- etheric body are united, they are at the same time separated. The
- physical body is permeated by the etheric body; similarly the astral
- body permeates the etheric body. The astral element can descend as
- astral descends to “fire,” and the etheric body occupies
- physical body, etheric body, and sentient body could, through the
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture V
- resounding in the air and to hurl the pure etheric experience of tone
- etheric body, astral body, and “I.” One has to put it
- and etheric. In penetrating the astral and etheric, the “I”
- “I” through the astral and etheric into the physical. In
- physical, at first bypassing the astral and etheric. Later, from
- with the astral and etheric. We bring into ourselves the etheric and
- etheric. Secondly, when we are adults, the “I” dwells in
- because the matter reaches the etheric. Everything in man's
- with e, the vibrating of the etheric body plays an essential role.
- through the etheric and astral bodies to the seventh. We must now
- and f-sharp, he shakes up our etheric and astral bodies. The etheric
- the vibration being below in the etheric body — and we arrive
- only inwardly in man, namely, in the etheric body; regarding the
- too. The physical body, however, must push upward into the etheric
- experience reaches down only to the etheric body, and there it
- etheric and astral man — the inward-etheric body, i.e. down to
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VI
- man believed that he lived and wove in something etheric. With the
- described for you here? I have described the human etheric body. If
- correctly, you actually have before you the human etheric body. It is
- etherically before us. The musical experience is nothing else than
- this. The human being really experiences himself as etheric body in
- fourth: one experiences the etheric human being.
- become alive in man, he would feel: my etheric head is in the element
- of my etheric system; again, the physical has fallen away. Then we
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VII
- through his physical and etheric bodies. By virtue of the
- appropriately developed sense organs in the physical and etheric
- related to the physical and etheric bodies; it is at one with them,
- the physical and the etheric bodies.
- physical-etheric environment. One therefore must speak of a
- physical-etheric environment or world in which man exists during this
- world, however, is totally different from the physical-etheric world.
- form, how the realms of the physical-etheric world — the
- direction of our physical-etheric environment, we perceive the three,
- physical-etheric world and the super-sensible world. We already know
- in the same way as one describes the physical-etheric world by means
- the viewpoint of the physical-etheric world and its history. Today,
- bearer of his physical and etheric bodies. In a manner of speaking,
- man withdraws his experiences as a bearer of his physical and etheric
- physical and etheric bodies. I interweave my earthly existence with
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: