Searching The Inner Nature of Music and the Experience of Tone
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture III
- it “fire.” It is the first state of ether. “Fire”
- is related to solidity. A still more delicate state than “fire”
- and air. What lives in the etheric body consists of fire, light
- far as the state of “fire,” but it can no longer mix with
- physical, on the other hand, can ascend only as far as “fire.”
- ascends to “fire”; in the vapor we sense the “fire's”
- diffusing force. The physical ascends to “fire,” the
- astral descends to “fire,” and the etheric body occupies
- brought the physical body to the state of “fire.” They
- those beings had evolved to the level of fire ether, the “I”
- Lemurian age, it had progressed only as far as “fire”;
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: