Searching The Inner Nature of Music and the Experience of Tone
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pass
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture I
- is the case with all the arts except music. The other arts must pass
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture II
- to Schopenhauer, there is one possibility of bypassing the mental
- ordinary human being passes through these three worlds time after
- When he awakens each morning, man actually has passed through an
- between sleeping and waking, man continuously passes from the
- physical world, and in this way man passes continuously from one
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture III
- means that which passes from space into time.
- were particularly developed in the Bernoulli family and passed from
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture IV
- inhale passes through the canal of the spinal cord, and the impact of
- passing from imaginative cognition to cognition through inspiration —
- how man passes through the portal of death. Soon he leaves the
- few days after man passes through the portal of death. He dwells, in
- I have explained to you, when man has passed through the portal of
- death, he passes at the same time from the earthly world into the
- planet passes a constellation of fixed stars, not just one tone but a
- body; and the stream of breath, which does not pass into solid,
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture V
- music can pass into that of dance. Man's metabolic system,
- physical, at first bypassing the astral and etheric. Later, from
- pass over to the directly experienced “I,” in that we
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VI
- feeling. Now, feeling passes into thinking [Vorstellen].
- [In the following passages, Vorstellen, the forming
- middle; on the one hand we have the feeling that passes into
- thinking, on the other hand we have the feeling that passes into
- which comes down from spiritual worlds, incarnates, and then passes
- such, executed by the eurthymist. Then, however, that which passes
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VII
- thoughts are passed on to the Archai, the primal beginnings, how what
- fact that the task of the Exusiai passed on to the Archai.
- their individuality. As the world of thoughts passes from the form
- before which the dominion over thoughts passed from the form beings
- event, passes on to the “era of thirds” and the
- surpasses one octave:
- it is not an abstract description of how humanity once passed through
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: