Searching The Inner Nature of Music and the Experience of Tone
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: play
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture II
- Bacchus displays an unusual glistening reddish light that is poured
- other hand, displays a chaste, yellowish hue. It seems as if the
- color is only playing about the body. The body allows the light only
- predominates over the sentient body. When the minor third is played,
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture IV
- vowel element is the soul playing on this musical instrument. When
- Through the vowels, the soul of man plays on the “consonantism”
- each other. Instead, an interplay of both takes place in the head.
- wonderful cosmic instrument, and the players of this instrument of the
- sculptural form, is used by the soul to play on this bodily
- to play on the instrument in song, if one extracts the vowel element,
- brings forth and shapes the instrument, the other plays on the
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture V
- the seventh. Up into the post-Atlantean age, this continued to play a
- feels that he is an earthly being when he plays music. Formerly, when
- angel in my being is beginning to play music. The muse in me speaks.”
- music in a subjective direction. Subjectivity only came into play in
- with e, the vibrating of the etheric body plays an essential role.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VI
- plays in musical experience and on the other hand of the roles played
- not take this pedantically; pedantry must never play a role in the
- is from the age in which the third plays the
- as Bruckner, is played on the piano. In Bruckner's
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: