Searching The Inner Nature of Music and the Experience of Tone
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: toward
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture I
- toward the astral realm, is the sentient body
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture IV
- toward the body, which serves as the musical instrument only by
- the ground for the person who stands on it. Tone rushes toward air,
- When you look toward the constellation of Aries you have a
- can, however, direct toward the divine what we are as earthly,
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VI
- harmony has a tendency to stream, as it were, toward thinking. It
- must not penetrate thinking, but it streams toward it. This streaming
- as harmony can tend upward toward thinking, so it can tend downward
- toward willing. It must not penetrate the realm of willing, however;
- arises that the more inward element tends toward the minor side, the
- more outward element toward the major side. This causes the
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VII
- turn my spiritual sight up toward those beings who, through the
- One side [yellow in diagram] is turned toward his senses, the other
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: