Searching The Inner Nature of Music and the Experience of Tone
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: vowel
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Editors Note
- quality of vowels and consonants. Rarely in these lectures does
- “vowels,” “consonants,” Unfortunately, the
- of the vowel,” and so on. While graceful prose is more
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture IV
- and vowels. Everything brought out in speech is composed of the
- elements of consonants and vowels. The element of consonants is
- vowel element is the soul playing on this musical instrument. When
- you observe the consonant and vowel element of speech, you actually
- Through the vowels, the soul of man plays on the “consonantism”
- when it utters vowels. This was not the case to such an extent in
- forms the vowel streams in a consonantal direction. This was not the
- (sketched in yellow), the stream of breathing. When vowel sounds are
- producing vowel sounds, we actually push what lives in the soul
- is alive in every vowel and how you can use the vowel element by
- for the vowels. The sculptural instrument of the body is really dead
- unless the vowel or soul element touches it. Many details point to
- everywhere we find it in the longing for vowels and therefore the
- The soul element (red), which expresses itself in vowels, pushes
- has lost the consonants, though the vowels still remain. In the
- adequately in words, one can say that it consists entirely of vowels.
- variety of ways with vowels. Here, all the earth's consonants
- are dissolved in vowels. This is why you will find in languages that
- the super-sensible world were actually vowel-like. The Hebrew word
- it actually consisted only of vowels and was rhythmically half-sung.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: