Searching The Inner Nature of Music and the Experience of Tone
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: work
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Cover Sheet
- Lectures from the work of
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Foreword
- written works and reports of lectures which were given as oral
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Back Cover
- scholar, particularly known for his work on Goethe's scientific
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture I
- creates a statue of Apollo or Zeus, for example, he works from the
- a person creates a work of art, he creates out of his mental image.
- works consciously on the purification and transformation of astral
- man has absorbed these vibrations, they enable him to work from his
- least force to work on it. The force needed to work on the etheric
- from the higher Devachanic world. One can work on the astral body
- requires the forces of the Devachanic world. One can work on the
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture II
- this will working within us must exist and be active outside us as
- the possibility of guiding her work to an end. In man, nature finds
- and his works.
- concealed in his work. The precipitations of his astral vision need
- his works. Leonardo da Vinci perhaps did not know the occult laws by
- work of an architect, built in stone to withstand centuries, is
- transformed into matter. The same is true of the works of sculptors
- and painters. These works are present externally and have taken on
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture V
- works spiritually, through the eye, for example, directly upon the
- same activity that worked in you when you were an embryo is active
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VII
- float about, as it were, but are always borne and worked upon by some
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: