Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dante
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- time, let us say, of Dante's birth. For external history, what
- impulses by the time of Dante's birth. We see them, as it were,
- entering into during that time, when we find Dante and Giotto
- the Divina Commedia of Dante. Dante's great work is to be
- as you know, was before Dante's time. Such things always appear
- feeling. For the last time, we might say, Dante in his great poem
- evolution of Christianity until the time of Dante and Giotto, we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: