Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: disputa
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- 84. Disputa. (Vatican.)
- bursts down into the midst of the disputations of the theologians below.
- architectural setting, whereas in the other, the “Disputa,”
- to the Disputa — the knowledge of the Divine Mysteries represented
- in a more allegorical figure, and leading on to the Disputa.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture III: Dürer and Holbein
- ‘Disputa,’ which is familiar to you all.
- 40. Raphael. Disputa. (Vatican. Rome.)
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VIII: Raphael and the Northern Artists
- more a reproduction of the so-called “Disputa,” with certain
- 12. Raphael. Disputa. (Vatican. Rome.)
- 14. Raphael. Sketch for the Disputa. (Windsor.)
- “Disputa,” for example. You may take any one of those that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: