Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: judgment
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- 30. Giotto: The Last Judgment. (Detail.) (Capella Madonna dell'
- 56. Fra Angelico: (from) The Last Judgment. (Museum.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- painted, as it were, into the Last Judgment, the protest of a Florentine,
- would oppose it. Hence the real human greatness of his Last Judgment,
- 63. The Last Judgment. (Sistena Chapel. Roma.)
- the Last Judgment — the altar-piece for the Sistine Chapel. The
- 64. Figure of Christ. (Detail from the Last Judgment.)
- 65. Head of Christ. (Detail from the Last Judgment. Sistine Chapel.)
- 67. The Barque of Charon. (Detail from the Last Judgment.)
- one-sidedness. We can learn much for our judgment of all historic
- judgment of this present moment. Above all, you will have cause to rid
- of our judgment in this present time, by studying the events which took
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IV: Mid-European and Southern Art
- 6. The Last Judgment. (Cathedral at Bamberg.)
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VI: Dutch and Flemish Painting
- 36. Memling. The Last Judgment. (Marienkirche. Danzig.)
- his conception of the Last Judgment. There is a certain angular quality
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: