Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: milan
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- of the Apostles from the famous fresco at Milan, — the Last
- 65. Leonardo da Vinci: Portrait of Himself. (Milan.)
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- spent only his youth in Florence, and then went on to Milan, having
- of Art which he produced in Milan, to which we shall presently refer,
- purpose; and though he entered well into all the life at Milan, we find
- intended to glorify a victory over Milan. Then we see him end his life
- 1. Leonardo da Vinci: Portrait of himself. (Milan.)
- 16. Last Supper. (Sta. Maria della Grazie. Milan.)
- 17. Head of Christ. (Study for the Last Supper.) (Brera. Milan)
- from the present picture at Milan, which is so largely ruined. You are,
- 72. Raphael and Perugino. Marriage of the Virgin. (Milan.).
- Title: History of Art: Lecture III: Dürer and Holbein
- Supper” of Leonardo da Vinci in Milan. Compare it with the
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VIII: Raphael and the Northern Artists
- 7. Raphael. “Sposalizo”. (Milan,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: