Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: peter
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- 71. Perugino: The Giving of the Keys to St. Peter.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- 11. Madonna Litta. (St. Petersburg.)
- 24. Middle group of “Battle of Anghiari”. (Engraving by Gerard Edelinck after the Cretaceous-copy of Peter Paul Rubens.)
- and at St, Petersburg and London, which we showed before the Last Supper.
- 31. Pieta. (St. Peter's. Rome.)
- 70. Moses. (St. Peter in Chains. Rome.)
- in his impulse to re-erect the Church of St. Peter, and, indeed, with
- 75. St. George. (Eremitage. St. Petersburg.)
- 83. Madonna Alba. (Eremitage. St. Petersburg.)
- of St. Peter, according to the desires of Pope Julius. Under the influence
- which it contains, we see designs which re-occur in St. Peter's.) It
- 92. The Liberation of St. Peter. (Vatican. Rome.)
- Title: History of Art: Lecture III: Dürer and Holbein
- 44. Dürer. Heads of St. John and St. Peter.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IV: Mid-European and Southern Art
- Square of St. Peter's, but what concern had they for him, these men
- 9. St. Peter, Adam and Eve. (Cathedral at Bamberg.)
- Title: History of Art: Lecture V: Rembrandt
- 514. Abraham's Sacrifice. (Eremitage. St. Petersburg.)
- St. Petersburg.)
- by Peter Paul Rubens
- 555. The Return of the Prodigal. (St. Petersburg.)
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VIII: Raphael and the Northern Artists
- 8. Raphael. The Call of St. Peter. (London,
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IX:
- 65. Donatello. St. Peter. (Or San Michele. Florence.)
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: