Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: abstract
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- a more systematic, more intellectual and abstract way. And so, in
- abstract spiritual force. All this is expressed in the figures of
- This one thing remains: — this element of abstract allegory
- no longer any Allegory, no longer any of that abstract element
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- taken abstractly today, but in the soul of Michelangelo they worked
- cannot express in words, for that would make the thing too abstract,
- Title: History of Art: Lecture III: Dürer and Holbein
- abstractly. We fail to realise how the men of earlier ages stood in
- these few abstract sketches), do we come to true understanding of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: