Searching The History of Art
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: combined
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- in such a case artistic realism is combined with the striving to
- in the composition, combined with a powerfully architectural
- combined with the artistic fancy, striving to reproduce Nature
- Title: History of Art: Lecture II: Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael
- Last Supper, aims at a peculiar quality of composition combined with
- Title: History of Art: Lecture III: Dürer and Holbein
- creation with inner life and impulse of the soul, combined with a
- as I said, is combined with great uncouthness in point of Form; I
- sculptured works, you see most beautifully combined on the one
- combined, however, with the Western impulse from Flanders.
- preceding efforts. Real individual expression is combined with
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IX:
- vision, contemplation, — combined with the living Imagination
- combined already with a decided tendency to Naturalism. His vision has
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: